I need some new games fast!

Hey guys, I need some new games that have an EPIC story line. I don't care what type of game they are I will play them

Some I have recently beaten are:
    Dead Island
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Portal 1&2
    Rock of ages

Just reply with some games and what they are about please! Thank yoU!

If you like shooters RAGE comes out the 4th (in the US). It's made by ID the guys who made quake doom and wolfienstein series. And not to long after it's release ID will put out a mod tool like they do for all their games. It has 3 modes. Single Player, a type of racing mode, and a co-op story.

Deleted
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Rage
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Just Cause 2 (really fun game actually)

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mind how old the games are?
    'Cause I'd recomend;
    Darksiders (Amazing game) it's an rpg that's just done very well, it's fairly linear but it's still really good
    Borderlands (only because the 2nd isn't out yet)
    Left 4 Dead 2 (only if you can play with friends)
    And it's been said but Deus Ex: Human Rev...

Bastion and Borderlands.

Bastion is one of the best games I have played in years. Good story, great music and really creative art style and narrative. The game play is simple and anyone can sit down and pick up this game without much difficulty, but the game is fun and you can increase the difficulty by making offerings to various unpleasant gods. Great indie game and I could go on forever about it.

Borderlands. If you buy this, get the game of the year edition. This includes all the DLCs and is cheaper then buying them separately from the main game (also the Madd Moxxi DLC opens a bank for your use which is really helpful). The game is great. The graphics look like you are running around in a comic book. The co-op rocks! The game also has a great (though dark) sense of humor. This game combines shooter and rpg into a complete package and you can put a ton of hours into this game.

I would highly recommend both of these. Darksiders is also very good so far, but I have not played enough at this point to give a good review.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Age (Dark fantasy)
    Mass Effect (sci-fi)
    KOTOR (Star Wars)

All of these are RPGs and I think you can get all 3 on consoles (need a check on KOTOR). Darksiders has great story, but has below average gameplay.

And as always, MINECRAFT

Right now GoW3!!! untill MW3 and SKYRIM! BABY!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Dragon Age (Dark fantasy)
    Mass Effect (sci-fi)
    KOTOR (Star Wars)
    ^ These, and Fable 1-3, Bioshock, Oblivion and Skyrim, Boarderlands, Assassin's Creed. Good games story wise.