[TV Shows] Just finished BSG.

I like the first two seasons of Battlestar Alot. ALOT.

I just finished the series, and I am extremely disappointed.

I honestly feel like watching the last episode, and then
    watching all the Terminator movies and pretending like BSG
    was a prequel.

What did you guys think of how the series ended?

Deleted
    Bag of shit, sorry, i hated the last season of BSG.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2011-10-04 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Bag of shit, sorry, i the last hated the season of BSG.
    Dyslexia?

Anyways... I agree with OP, loved it mostly... hated the ending

10+ Year Old Account
    It was alright imo, I just didn't quite get the thing with Starbuck, lots of unanswered questions regarding her.

I can forgive them for just an "alright" ending though considering the rest of the seriers was the best series I have ever seen.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me it peaked while they were in New Caprica. After that, I was bored. The religious tones of the later season just didn't really interest me. The characters changed too much and just seemed silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought all of BSG was great, granted I saw the ending coming in about season 2.

Brilliantly written, great characters with great development.
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2011-10-04 at 02:15 AM.

I liked the entire series, including the religious aspects of it and the way it ended. All of this has happened before, and will happen again.

15+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it. It wasn't ideal, but what can you really do at the end of something like that? a) kill everyone or b) they find a new world.

It would have been really lame if they all just died somehow so they went with option B.

The only thing that was lame was Starbuck, but I can look past that. It was just kinda silly.

The ending was fine. It was different from the original, and reasonably clever and unexpected.

I think people were just disappointed that they didn't show up in the 1980's and flew around on hoverbikes.

/shudder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    The ending was fine. It was different from the original, and reasonably clever and unexpected.

I think people were just disappointed that they didn't show up in the 1980's and flew around on hoverbikes.

/shudder
    haha ooh man I would have flipped out if they'd done that :P but Edward James Olmos made them sign a contract saying they wouldn't do any of the stupid campy crap they did in the original series.

OT I thought the ending was excellent I loved all four seasons of BSG, and wouldn't have changed the ending at all.

interesting game, OP since you hated the ending so much... how would YOU have ended the show?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I thought the series was absolutely brilliant, up to and including the last season. My only real complaint was the last 2-3 minutes of the series finale, with all the modern earth stuff and Hendrix playing in the background. I understand that there are probably people somewhere who needed to be beat over the head with what the ending meant, but I didn't. I thought the series should have ended with Adama looking out over his plot of land that he had chosen for his cabin, talking to Laura about how the sunrise reminded him of her. I found that scene to be one of the saddest, most heart-breaking things I've ever seen on television, and it would have made the perfect cap to the series.

Seriously though... I'd give it 10 out of 10 stars, every time. I watched the entire run in like two weeks over a summer, and then IMMEDIATELY watched it again with my fiancee over the course of a couple months. I cared more about the story and characters than any other show I've ever seen.

Brilliant stuff. Normally, you have to read a book to get a story like that.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?