Question Has anyone in the PTR

Has anyone, playing demo, in the PTR noticed the Felguard doing more damage and the Doomguard doing less damage...

I feel as they buffed the Felguard enough to be on par with the felhunter, although it may be a bug but I sure noticed it.

I will try again tomorrow after the reset, if that's still the case I will post pictures and all that good stuff that goes along with it. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the same.

well that would make sense....they want the felguard to be the superior demon aside from guardians
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

Spent some time Sunday on the PTR. The Doomguard and Felguard are both unchanged from live.

9 days to char copy, 15 days for premade cant test

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    9 days to char copy, 15 days for premade cant test
    It's been like that since release for the EU transfers.
    Pretty sure they haven't even started.
    Can get a premade by attaching an American trial to your account, then making a US ptr account.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Spent some time Sunday on the PTR. The Doomguard and Felguard are both unchanged from live.
    As of right now there is no difference, the patch notes are accurate. I'd wait until a new push or post. Until then all is unchanged.

Deleted
    "they want the felguard to be the superior demon aside from guardians"
    well ...
    too bad for offensive pve dispell and kick assist the felhunter provides
    too bad for the "free" glyph slot you had from not glyphing legion strike due to using felhunter
    too bad for the "pet switching" mechanics which allowed us to laught at players who wouldn't be burdened doing it

i really hope felhunter stays single target top dps pet.

nothing has changed as of 10/2, except for SB animation.

This was just announced

In 4.3, we have fixed the bug that caused the Doomguard to benefit too much from mastery. We have buffed Demonology warlocks to compensate. Also note that we have not yet completed our balance adjustments for 4.3 so what you've seen in the patch notes are mostly of a mechanical nature.

That said, we think balance is in a good place overall, so anyone expecting huge pendulum swings will probably be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by nipil View Post
    "they want the felguard to be the superior demon aside from guardians"
    well ...
    too bad for offensive pve dispell and kick assist the felhunter provides
    too bad for the "free" glyph slot you had from not glyphing legion strike due to using felhunter
    too bad for the "pet switching" mechanics which allowed us to laught at players who wouldn't be burdened doing it

i really hope felhunter stays single target top dps pet.
    ^^^^^^ this so much

I love the pet swapping mechanic, it makes demo actually provide a challenge to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Can get a premade by attaching an American trial to your account, then making a US ptr account.
    Please, tell me how to do that!