ilvl 384 Balance/Resto (6/7H Pre-Nerf + Rag p3) -- LF Guild

Hello everyone, today I decided to finally get this over with. I love my guilds attitude, but I don't see us downing heroic rag before this tier is over. I think the guild has great execution on certain encounters, and I will always remember the opportunity they gave me when they brought me in with such low experience on previous tiers.

My Goal
    I'm a college student, and my intentions when raiding is to start off pushing content with extended days, and over time when that content is dead the raids days get cut back to 1-2 Days. It's difficult to find a guild that can do such things without looking at a top500 guild environment. So for once, I'm going to be only applying to a top500 that has either downed rag or is in the process of achieving that soon. I'm not a guild hopper nor do I cry over loot, I just need execution.

Specs
    I run two different specs, one is balance and the other is resto. My guild had me heal for fights like heroic beth, and I would go dps for the rest of the encounters. I don't like healing, but I don't mind going healing if it means a kill.

I run the basic resto spec which provides reduced mana costs and high mana management. My balance spec has been worked accordingly just for this tier as it works for all firelands encounters (Rag included).

What you can expect of as a raider
    You can expect a dedicated raider whom has a 100% raiding attendance, execution, and drive. I am vocal when needed, but I'm not big on small talk. I'm here to raid and down content. I'm not an elitist nor do I worship those who have achieved more than myself.

What I'm expecting from the guild
    Exeuction is my main priority. If you cannot perform you should not be raiding. A lot of bad players get carried into this content because they're either a family member, a friend, or a girl. I lose a lot of respect for guilds who risk carrying to attempt downing the latest content. That's mainly it, all the rest will fall in to place if these two are covered.

Loot
    Here's how I look at loot. Loot comes overtime, progression is the main priority. If a raider is there for loot they don't care about progression. I was in a 10m with 4 caster dps who needed the staff, I still have yet to receive an ember. That didn't even faze me whatsoever.

Parses
    My guild made a few logs private in which I ranked on, this is currently the only parse (up to date in which I ranked on)
    Check Vampire Robots on World of logs for more info *can't post links*

Progression
    My progression isn't notable prior to t12, but I will list it for the sake of doing it.

Burning Crusade
    Kara - (Did the animals before they were removed) 14/14
    Magtheridons Lair - 1/1
    Gruuls - 2/2
    SSC - 6/6
    BT - 4/9
    SWP - 0/6

Wrath of the Lich king
    Naxx 15/15
    Ulduar (When it was content) 6/14
    TOC - 5/5
    TOGC - 1/5
    ICC Normal 12/12
    ICC Heroic 11/12 (Bane of the fallen at 32%)

Cataclysm
    T11
    BOT 4/4 - BOT(H) 3/5
    BWD 6/6 - BWD(H) 5/6
    TOFW 2/2 - TOFW(H) 0/2

T12
    Firelands 7/7 Pre-Nerf
    Firelands Heroic 6/7 Heroic Pre-Nerf
    Rag Heroic % = 13% in p3

=======================================
    =======================================
    My Raid Times

Unfortunately college costs money, and I have to put some time in at work to pay for it. The good news is I only work for two days a week and I can raid on the other 5 days.

I'm open on these days/times
    Monday 5pm - 12am EST
    Tuesday 5pm - 12am EST
    Wednesday 5pm - 12am EST
    Thursday 5pm - 12am EST
    Friday unavailable
    Saturday unavailable
    Sunday - 5pm - 12am EST
    ======================================
    ======================================

Previous Guild(s)

Stay Hungry Stay Foolish - The guild collapsed after the GM quit. This guild had high expectations in which it could not deliver on.

Vampire Robots - I respect this guild, and they will hate me for doing what I'm about to do. The guild has been losing people left and right since I joined, and because of that execution has been an issue on Rag. I hope these guys continue to do well without me.

I think I covered more than enough for this. I would like to see an alliance guild as worgen sprint is quite useful, but if needed I will go Horde.

staticraid dot com (links don't work for me on this forum)

real id: wowmmoftw at gmail dot com (links don't work for me on this forum)

Talk to me.

Hello there! Ill apologize now if my post ends up being a little shorter than I'd like since you put quite the effort into yours, but I'm stuck responding on my phone until I get home from work.

After reading your post though I think Hero on Burning Blade could be just the guild you are looking for and well worth your money to go horde! We even have a few of the members from your previous guild, stay hungry stay foolish who are a blast to have around. Dacno and emerassi if you had the chance to play with them!

Just to go over a few more basics as well, we are currently 6/7H pre nerf and are working on heroic ragnaros. We have gotten him quite far in not too long of a time. Consistently well into p2 and have even hit phases 3 and 4 as well. I'm very pleased with the progression we make on the fight each night and I'm looking for an adittional ranged dps to help us wrap up this fight and all that is to come after!

Our raid days are Tuesday through Thursday plus Sunday 8 to 12est which seems to fit your schedule perfectly! Also most of our raiders are college students or working professionals so our raid environment is Pretty laid back and enjoyable. We play this game to push progression and see all it has to offer but want to make sure we have fun while doing so.

I would love to chat with you further about Hero. I will be ingame tonight after 730 if you would like to reach me there on Liquidvapor or my priest alts Octavia. Our ranged officer can be contacted as well and her char name is Emery. You can also reach me any time today via pm here or at our website hordehero.com. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

Eternal Reign (US #18) is currently looking for a moonkin. We are a 25-man guild that raids on Lightbringer (PVE) Alliance from Mon-Thu 9:30pm-1:30am EST. If those times aren't too late, please visit eternalreign.net for more information.
    Last edited by Shelendil; 2011-10-03 at 05:14 PM.

I admire your dedication and I would love to have someone like you in my raiding roster. We may be a bit more laid back than what you're looking for but I do assure you that we take raiding very seriously and do it well for a 9 hour schedule a week. If a light schedule interests you while having fun off night activities, then check us out

[Shade] is recruiting for 25 man raids. We are located on the Medivh server(PVE), Alliance side. Shade is a serious raiding guild with a light raiding schedule. Our current progression is 6/7 HM's in Firelands; see below for details.

Our raid schedule is (EST times):

Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
    Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
    Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm

Raid invites go out at 7:00pm, and we expect members to be in the raid no later than 7:15pm.

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

Arcane Mage
    Balance Druid (Resto OS)
    Hunter
    Melee DPS
    Resto Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

We are always looking for:

Exceptional Players
    DPS Hybrids (tank or heal OS)

If your class is not listed, but you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply. Having a viable off spec is a bonus, however not required.

We expect players to come to a raid prepared by having the appropriate spec and having gear gemmed/enchanted properly. Repairs are funded by the guild bank, fish feasts are provided, and a cauldron is dropped at the beginning of a raid. However, we still expect raiders to be prepared with consumables in case the above cannot be provided.

While I hate using the term "exceptional", we are looking for the type of raider that will show up to raids on time. We are looking for raiders that will maintain high raid attendance. We are looking for raiders who understand his or her class to the fullest and are able to play the class to its maximum potential. We need raiders who have amazing raid awareness and are able to continue DPSing or healing while not standing in fire. We need raiders that have reliable computers/Internet connections. Lastly, we need raiders who can commit to our raid schedule and stay focused for the 3 hour raid period.

Our current progression is:

6/7 Firelands (heroic): Heroic Shannox (25), Heroic Rhyolith (25), Heroic Beth'Tilac, Heroic Alysrazor (25), Heroic Baleroc (25), Heroic Staghelm (25)
    7/7 Normal Modes

Tier 11:

2/5 The Bastion of Twilight (heroic): Heroic Halfus (25), Heroic V & T (25)
    5/6 Blackwing Descent (heroic): Heroic Magmaw (25), Heroic Chimaeron (25), Heroic Atramedes (25), Heroic Maloriak (25), Heroic ODS (25)
    1/2 Throne of the Four Winds (heroic): Heroic Conclave (25)
    12/12 Normal Modes

Loot System:

We use loot council for our loot system. Our loot council system is based on attendance, performance, consistency, and attitude. We always try to be as fair as possible when deciding loot and invite guild members to participate in council decisions on a weekly basis.

Guild Environment:

Our guild has a strong focus on raiding to the best of our ability as our schedule is very light. We have a good time raiding together, but also have a serious mentality when it comes to downing bosses, be it farm or progression.

We expect high raid attendance but also understand real life happens. The very least we expect raiders to inform the leadership if they cannot make a raid or have to be absent. While we understand things happen, we also expect raiders to understand if absence is a consistent problem then we will not be able to accommodate them.

Raid spots have to be earned on a daily basis and are never a guarantee. A raider has to "earn" his or her spot by having consistently strong performances and high raid attendance.

Our guild is active during off nights. You will always find people online during the afternoons/evenings through the week. We have an alt run on Friday nights and PVP happens over the weekend.

We have a laid back environment and expect people in the guild to be able to joke around with each other and have fun. While having strong raiders is important, we also expect people to fit in with our guild environment by having a good attitude.

If this sounds like a guild for you and you'd like to join or have more information, please do the following:

Send the following officers a tell:

Aerith
    Eelfyy
    Hailie
    Verita
    Bloodybeard

Or add me to real ID: d.guczalski at hotmail . com (ignore the spaces, can't provide proper links)

Guild: Monolith
    Server: Llane
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Type: 25man
    Progress: 6/7 Heroic Firelands (pre-nerf)

Current Target: Ragnaros (P3 / P4)

Schedule: Mon/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-Midnight EST, Sun 7pm-Midnight EST
    Recruiter Contacts: Judis, Beruthiel, Ohai, Peachès, Shoults, Hugs
    Homepage: www.monolithwow.com
    Class Needs:

One - Hunter
    One - Elemental Shaman
    One - Warlock or Boomkin

The qualified applicant will exhibit the following:

A solid knowledge of all T12 raid content (required), Hard Mode Experience is a big plus. We are a 6/7 HM guild, and are working on Heroic Ragnaros. You will need to be able to step into our raids at our progression level upon recruitment.

Be confident and fearless in your role.

Be open to constructive criticism and feedback regarding your tanking.

Be ready to accept challenges.

Be open to strategy discussions with both the tanking team and the healing team.

A DPS offspec is strongly encouraged, though not required..

Introduction:

Monolith is a Day One horde guild on the Llane (est) server. Monolith started as a group of friends that have been raiding together since EQ1. We are continuing to work on the challenges offered by Firelands T12 content.

Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to having obligations outside of the game. We will not have world firsts, and we may not get realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like-minded adults who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us.

Schedule:

Monolith raids 4 nights a week: Sunday from 7:00 – Midnight EST; Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 – Midnight EST. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.

Expectations:

Must play well with others- Because we are a guild of adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how amazing you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.

Ability to meet our raid schedule- Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Members keep 60% attendance, and our Veterans keep 80% attendance. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.

Know your class- One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.

Be willing to improve- The first step to becoming a better player is recognizing that there is always something new to learn and always room for improvement. You must accept this, and actively seek to improve yourself as a player, as well as constructively work with your classmates so that we can improve as a team.

Gear- We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application.

Loyalty- Monolith is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Monolith, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.

If you think that Monolith is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. You can learn more about Monolith at http://www.monolithwow.com

Hi, were currently looking for a moonkin for progression in firelands and beyond. We look like we would be a good fit for you because of our normal 3 day a week schedule, and our ability to push content to get shorter raid weeks. We've been pretty successful this tier, and we'd like another moonkin to help put the final touches on heroic rag (we are currently in p4 very consistently.)

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Shadowmoon (PvP)
    tsmguild.net

Tier 12 25 Man Progression: 6/7 Heroic (pre nerf) p4 Ragnaros
    Tier 11 25 Man Progression: 12/13 Heroic - Sinestra #93 US

Raid Times - 12 Hours - 3 Nights - Tues-Thurs

8-12 EST Tuesday
    8-12 EST Wednesday
    8-12 EST Thursday

Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST, but we do not raid extra hours.

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for top-flight progression while raiding a minimal schedule. We believe that while raiding demands commitment and responsibility, it does not need to demand it on a life-consuming level.

Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. From the first pull of Molten Core, TSM has cleared every boss in every expansion Blizzard has ever released. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed.

Lastly, TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, I have absolutely no reservations recommending TSM to you.

Those were our founding principles, and ones that we have kept to for almost 7 years.

Final Words:

You can find more information as well as file an application on our site at tsmguild.net.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer them. Message Rylenia or myself on Shadowmoon-US!

Thank you for your interest in TSM,
    Welfareheals

10+ Year Old Account
    Dps:: Lock (1-2), Mage
    Healer:: Rest Druid

Any Exceptional players that can pull fantastic numbers while not dying to stupid **@%.

We Do Not run a big bench. We aren't recruiting for low raiding positions. If you are good you WILL raid.

**Any exceptional application/interview we receive that really stands about above the rest their transfer fee can be sponsored**

<Change Machine> Horde | Vashj PVP PST Server --- 25 man raiding
    MONDAY-THURSDAY 6-9pm Server
    http://changemachineguild.enjin.com
    Wrath Highlights..::
    Server first kills on 2 both servers we were on and were no. 1 guild since naxx
    'the undying' and 'the immortal' Pre Ulduar
    *Herald of the Titans* ** Celestial Defender** **Deaths Demise**
    25+ Mims Heads
    *Dedicated Insanity*
    *Insanity** *Grand Crusader**
    *Server First Bane of the Fallen King*
    ** Server First**Light of Dawn
    Heroic Halion

Tier 11 Highlights:::
    Lots of realm server first FoS and most were lvl'ed to 85 in 1-3 days
    12/13
    Throne of Four Winds ....2/2 2/2* of the Four winds Server First*
    Bastion of Twilight.... 4/4 4/5 *Dragonslayer Server First*
    Blackwing Descent....6/6 6/6 *Blackwing Bane Server First*

:::Current Progression 6/7hm Firelands ---5/7 Prenerf!!

Working on Heroic Rag (Transition into phase 3)
    **We provide all flasks, pots, consumables, enchanting materials, gems, item enhancements***

Loot System *o em ge purples!*::
    We do loot by a loot council system where attendance/performance/attitude come into play. Tanks and healers usually come before dps.

PTR/Beta:::
    We do have a bunch of raiders that copy toons over and work actively in learning new content before release to be prepared/familiar with the encounters.

If you want to talk to someone more about our guild you can make a lvl 1 and pst Faye, Beedont, Rome, or Kazatobi.

m_montgomery@live.com --- faye real id

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago) and finished US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW
    6/7 heroic FL (pre-nerf)

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Hello!

Flavour Country runs the following raid schedule:
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm - 12pm (CST)
    During times when Flavour Country has all the current content on farm, the raid week may be shortened.

<Flavour Country> on Cho’Gall seeks outstanding applicants to complement our raid roster for Firelands. We are currently at 7/7 Heroic in 25-man content and US Top 30 in 25-man content. We take a quality over quantity approach to the time we spend raiding. Flavour Country has been progression raiding since Burning Crusade where we garnered several world-100 kills. We try to maintain a roster of 30-32 players, but we do not recruit for the bench. As a raider in Flavour Country, you can expect to see as much raiding time as any other player.

As a raider, here's what you can expect from the guild:
    • A mature, friendly guild atmosphere at all times composed of fellow raiders who desire in-game success as well as a strong guild community.
    • Classy but not uptight behavior from all players, during both our free time and our official raids.
    • Leadership that will work hard to improve the quality of the raid through theorycrafting, addressing weak points, recruiting, and general administration in a timely, efficient, and transparent manner.
    • Stability in a drama-free environment
    • The opportunity to provide comments, concerns, and suggestions about how the guild or the raid can improve (raid composition, recruit advice, encounter strategies, etc.).

We strongly encourage you to look through our website before submitting an application. All information regarding applying can be found at http://www.FlavourCountry.org/ Should you have any additional questions, feel free to contact Krazikris/Kraziatheist/Owlpacino,
    Spectuskular/Tuskerrific, or Telorith/Telodun/Telogob, in-game. We’re always happy to set time aside to chat with interested players.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Recent kills include:
    US 30 - H25 Ragnaros
    US 44 - H25 Majordomo
    US 39 - H25 Baleroc
    US 29 - H25 Alysrazor
    US 34 - H25 Beth'tilac
    US 47 - H25 Shannox
    US 28 - H25 Al'akir
    US 39 - H25 Sinestra
    US 53 - H25 Cho’Gall
    US 59 - H25 Nefarian

Liquid stop trying to recruit all the boomkinz!

6/7 HM

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best, if you aren't and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it, we do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

We will not be putting too much emphasis on gear and experience, however be at least 5/7 and at least almost all 365 geared. We'll be able to get you the gear and experience you need in the next couple of weeks.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

I'm not going to put a restriction on any classes. If you think you are good enough and want to compete then just apply! I am looking for legit dps!

High Priority
    Resto Druid
    Balance Druid
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST (remember this is after the initial progression, during we will be raiding more)

RealID
    B_widner@hotmail.com
    or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game.

Apply at
    http://blessthemartyr.enjin.com
    6/7 HM

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best, if you aren't and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it, we do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

We will not be putting too much emphasis on gear and experience, however be at least 5/7 and at least almost all 365 geared. We'll be able to get you the gear and experience you need in the next couple of weeks.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

I'm not going to put a restriction on any classes. If you think you are good enough and want to compete then just apply! I am looking for legit dps!

High Priority
    Resto Druid
    Balance Druid
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST (remember this is after the initial progression, during we will be raiding more)

RealID
    B_widner@hotmail.com
    or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game.

Apply at
    http://blessthemartyr.enjin.com

Hi. After reviewing your post I think Obsidium would be the perfect fit for you.

Obsidium
    http://www.obsidium.org/ - 25 Man Raiding Guild.

Heroic Ragnaros Kill Video: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=200687

Obsidium is an established raiding guild on the Frostmane server. We have been around since Vanilla and won't be going anywhere any time soon.

Current Progression:
    7/7 HM Firelands

Historic Progression:
    Sunwell cleared pre-nerfs
    Every server first achievement since Algalon.
    12/12 ICC HM - US 34th HM LK
    Heroic Halion - US 40th
    I Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How Awesome I Am - US 1st.
    H: Al'Akir - US 13th.
    H: Sinestra - US 12th.
    H: Nefarian - US 10th.
    H: Cho'gall - US 18th.
    H: Ragnaros - US 31st.

Current/Historic progression specifics can always be found here:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmane/Obsidium

Our raid times are Sun-Thurs 7:30PM-12:00 EST.

Immediate Openings:
    Druid - MOONKIN
    Hunter
    Shaman - Any
    Frost/Unholy DK
    Warlock

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations of you:
    You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. You need to be able to make almost every raid - missing now and then is fine but if you can't make all of our raids most weeks you are wasting your time.

Loot is done by loot council with a focus on attendance and performance.

If you are interested put in an application at www.obsidium.org. You can talk to Zaxbys, Beornhelm, Shaker or Subslol either in-game or through our website with any questions.
    T11(25): 13/13H US 11th.
    T12(25): 7/7 HM US 30th.
    We are recruiting for Deathwing!
    Obsidium
    Subslol
    http://www.twitch.tv/subslol

6/7 Heroic

Who we are:

Reign in Power is a 10-man only Raiding Guild who cannot or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedule of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill end game content while not making WoW your second job, then we might be what you are looking for. The core of Reign in Power has raided together since Everquest and moved to World of Warcraft for launch. That being said the guild has very strong leadership and people that want to get the job done.

We formed this guild to take advantage of the "casual friendly" changes that were brought on during Wrath and even more improvements as we flow into Cata. We want gamers that want to log in for a raid not feel burden to log in for the 5th night raid like there job.

Who We Are Seeking

All Classes welcome to apply, App and earn a spot to raid.

Pro Range DPS ( Boomkin, Elemental Shm, Hunter )
    Healing Priest with viable off-spec
    Healing Druid with viable off-spec

High Desire.

Exceptional Healers must have viable off-spec
    Always looking for top notch players.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
    Thursday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
    Sunday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST ( This raid is not counted for attendance but during progression is very much needed )

That is just 11 to 12 hours a week. We will run a very tight roster ranging from 10 to 12 people for raid members with the expectation that our members achieve near 100% attendance.

What We Expect

You are looking for a long-term commitment to the guild to raid near 100 percent of the time.
    You are aware of your surroundings and know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes and proper placements on fights.
    You understand that some fights are not just a dps race working as a team and killing the boss is more important that you living on the edge.
    You understand the advantages of a Council-based loot system.
    You act mature.

How to Apply

When filling out your application remember this is our first impression of you. Put as much into your app as you would playing the game. Show us that you know your class and what your roles are.

If you want to push end game content with a very motivated group of gamers fill out our application by going to www.reigninpower.com

You may contact me by email if you have any questions about the application process or the guild at shadak@reigninpower.com

Shadaka

Still looking. I transferred to a 25m guild and had issues with the lag on 25m heroics.

I'm now only looking for a 10m alliance guild

Hi,

Most Wanted is a 25M raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our M-W raid that goes from 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, that is now 5/7HM. We are a lvl25 guild on the PST server Tichondrious.

Currently we are in need of an Elemental Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid with OS, Warlock, Doomkin, Mage, Hunter or any exceptional player.

We are close to killing Heroic Baleroc and should have him down this week.

My RealID is: whiteboy82nd@yahoo.com

More information about the guild here.

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/

Peace out!