Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fix furry spec!!

I think it would be nice if blizzard added 2handed fist weapons so worgens can look cool using furry spec. And even playing arms with a 2handed fist weapon, would be better then seeing a wolf use a stick, and thats just wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would a 2h-fist weapon work, exactly?

And you mean fury. Furry spec is druids.

I don't understand, does he mean worgen form for furry spec, or fury the warrior spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    And you mean fury. Furry spec is druids.
    Or any Tauren, Worgen and soon to be Pandaren

Fist weapons are supposed to be one handed.

The only 2h fist weapon I can possibly think of would be some kind of giant iron ball that traps your hands together, thus allowing you to use both arms to swing so said ball around. You will also look like you belong in a prison.

Also how the hell does this have to do with "fixing" fury?

A 2 handed fist weapon sounds like it would be kinda hard to handle, as in little control over it. It just sounds a bit unrealistic. Like a sword with a very small blade, or a dagger with an even smaller blade, or something. Honestly, I have a hard time imagining such an item.

What's wrong with a wolf using a stick? I assume you mean something like a sword, and you're just referring to it as a stick. Fist weapons actually do seem pretty decent on Worgens when I think about it. Kinda fits that raw look.

Yeah not seeing how it would be possible to have a two-handed Fist weapon. That's really the entire reason they're called Fist Weapons. They're extensions of or improvements on your fist.

It just fits the worgen theme is what im trying to say, worgens use their fist, so seeing a worgen using weapons is odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We need more + yiff rating on plate gear !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atsuma6626 View Post
    It just fits the worgen theme is what im trying to say, worgens use their fist, so seeing a worgen using weapons is odd.
    Yes, why would they ever want to augment their physical powers with actual weapons?

Two-handed Fist Weapon... All I can picture is a giant Chinese finger trap.

2H fist weapon is just two fist weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    Two-handed Fist Weapon... All I can picture is a giant Chinese finger trap.
    Your avatar is apropos to the OP, sir.

But yeah, 2h fist weapons... just... what? That doesn't even begin to make sense. Also, OP, Single Minded Fury spec could use fist weapons, but good luck finding any with +STR on them instead of +AGI.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a simple solution: use a fist weapon for your furry warrior...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm

I could imagine a worgen complaining that he can pick up anything while his two hands are stuck together.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Yes, why would they ever want to augment their physical powers with actual weapons?
    Why would they ever want to limit their close quarters prowess by using weapons? I think that's the real question. A werewolf is supposed to be doing with his hands what the greatest warriors can barely do with the biggest axes. That's why it just seems counter-intuitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Sadly the only strength fist weapons in the game for max level are pvp weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Why would they ever want to limit their close quarters prowess by using weapons? I think that's the real question. A werewolf is supposed to be doing with his hands what the greatest warriors can barely do with the biggest axes. That's why it just seems counter-intuitive.
    Who says weapons limit their ability to fight in close quarters? Their claws are strong, I guess, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to do more with a big axe. Either way, if they were using fist weapons that would still impede on actually using their bare claws.

Deleted
    2-handed fist weapon... more than you can handle!

Those two 2h fist weapon threads before that one were funnier :| One of them even got nice picture:

Deleted

Im sorry i had to

OT: As the others have said 2h fist weapons sounds realy weird how would they even work.