How'd you turn into a DK

My Death Knight was originally a mindless zombie during the siege of Quel'thalas, but was considerably more intelligent than a meager zombie. Eventually, he developed his own mind and was given a very high ranking in the Scourge. After several years of more military service in the Scourge, Arthas converted him into a Death Knight to increase his power and cure his impending fate into a mindless corpse.

How did your toon turn into a dk?

My character worked in the Cult of the Damned and attempted to become a lich, but failed miserably (it may have been sabotage though). The Lich King put him in the Archeus Death Knights since they were essentially going to be used as cannon fodder, and while he wasn't the best guy, he was useful and had some power behind him.

I was a Paladin, killed a whole lot of scourge, lich king got mad, killed me, and revived me under his control as punishment.

Deleted
    Was a warrior during Kael'thas and Illidan's assault on the Frozen Throne. As the two of them controlled most of the pillars, my toon was a part of a Blood elven patrol sent out to capture the final obelisk, granting entrance to the Frozen Throne and the destruction of the Lich King. The position was assaulted by the Scourge. Defending the Obelisk with their lives, the platoon was slowly ripped apart as they retreated down towards the glacier. Around her, her allies were falling like flies, and eventually she was left standing alone, persisting until an Abomination impaled her.
    Thats when she got ressed, as a Deathknight of the Scourge.

Eventually, he developed his own mind and was given a very high ranking in the Scourge.

was originally a mindless zombie

These 2 things contradict themselves OP. The mindless zombies with own sentience are the Forsaken, and the Scourge would've felt you're on your own and killed you.

Golroth was killed while serving the Argent Dawn, assaulting a necropolis in Easter Plaguelands during the Second Scourge Invasion. (as all third generation DKs are)

Deleted
    Killed when Arthas attacked Quel'thalas and frozen solid by a lich. Was later unfrozen, raised, and sent to train in Scholomance.

Already had a darkened mind when Arthas was investigating Brill, so he joined him and went under the direct command of Captain Falric. When he was fighting alongside his liege during the Culling of Stratholme, madness almost overtook him completely. It wasn't the wrongness of slaughtering innocents, it was the joy he felt while doing it. His Captain noted this and passed on his recommendation to Arthas after he took up the Helm of Dominance. Later sent to Acherus to become a Death Knight, despite Arthas only considering them cannon-fodder, he was confident that Dethknell, under the close guidance of Baron Rivendare, the Death Knights could at least achieve they're goal of flushing out Tirion Fordring. After surviving the Battle of Light's Hope and with the revelation that they were all sent to die, Dethknell, still loyal to the Lich King...joined the Alliance as part of a sleeper cell. Eventually, he found something worth saving...someone that made him forget how much he hated everyone. He then turned all his anger and hatred towards his former liege lord.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leading a small force in Icecrown, got stuck in combat and overwhelmed by Scourge. Taken captive, grilled for critical information, and when she refused to give it up, she was killed and reanimated as a death knight in Icecrown Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Killed when Arthas attacked Quel'thalas and frozen solid by a lich. Was later unfrozen, raised, and sent to train in Scholomance.
    Hey you stole my story!!

around the time of Arthas' betrayal I was but a babe at the breast of thine mother. The mad prince eviscerated her and stole me from her blood-slick hands. He raised me under his dark command, using unholy magic to enhance my aging speed tenthfold. He had me train under the instruction of his battle-masters and lieutenants. As the years passed I became more dead than alive; a long, arduous process that flayed my mind 'til not a shred of humanity was left within.

After a time I became a harbinger of his shadow. I was a foul scourge used as an instrument of murder and butchery when he granted me blessing from his cache of defilement and raised me to the status of "Death Knight". Not long after my ascension was I in the position to break free and end his cold, iron grip. The Battle of Light's Hope Chapel saw my brothers and I rise victorious and pledge ourselves to our respective factions.

I am Edaron, Death Knight of the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zawkon View Post
    around the time of Arthas' betrayal I was but a babe at the breast of thine mother. The mad prince eviscerated her and stole me from her blood-slick hands. He raised me under his dark command, using unholy magic to enhance my aging speed tenthfold. He had me train under the instruction of his battle-masters and lieutenants. As the years passed I became more dead than alive; a long, arduous process that flayed my mind 'til not a shred of humanity was left within.

After a time I became a harbinger of his shadow. I was a foul scourge used as an instrument of murder and butchery when he granted me blessing from his cache of defilement and raised me to the status of "Death Knight". Not long after my ascension was I in the position to break free and end his cold, iron grip. The Battle of Light's Hope Chapel saw my brothers and I rise victorious and pledge ourselves to our respective factions.

I am Edaron, Death Knight of the Alliance.

Thine = Yours

Mod Edit: Do not post to simply correct someone's use of language.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2011-10-15 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My DK was a mage that basically threw himself into the scourge as an attempt at suicide, because of a long, long story involving the death of his most beloved friend (at his magey hands, no less.) He basically got done killing the dude, went insane with grief, and went on an expedition to Northrend to escape everything and everyone he knew because he blamed them for manipulating him into killing the guy. But then he couldn't get over it, but couldn't kill himself - so he wanted the largest bane of his people, the Scourge, to do it for him. He knew they'd get the job done, and then he'd have peace at last.

Arthas said NOPE
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Pindleskin View Post
    Thine = Yours

Mod Edit: Do not post to simply correct someone's use of language.
    I was at your mothers breast, that is true.

Mod Edit: Don't talk inappropriately to other users. That is uncalled for.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2011-10-15 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zawkon View Post
    I was at your mothers breast, that is true.
    I love how instead of quietly altering your post so that it reads correct, you choose to resort to insults. Get over yourself. That sort of behaviour is reserved for churls like myself. Anyways, moving on. I have my Thesaurus at the ready, for more outlandishly pretentious RP gubbins.

Mod Edit: Don't talk inappropriately to other users. That sort of behavior isn't reserved for anyone.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2011-10-15 at 10:55 PM.