Thoughts on Returning to WoW for 4.3 (Rogue)

Well guys, it's clear that 4.3 is going to be a big game changer all across the board for the Rogue class. With legendary daggers, healing debuffs back up to 25% and it being the last major content patch of the expansion, what do you guys think about returning to WoW as a Rogue for this next patch?

Currently, I'm unsubscribed, but I'm now considering that it may be something I want to do. Been a rogue since Vanilla, and with PvP possibly becoming fixed and lucrative rewards for PvE ventures, I'm thinking WoW just might be fun again. Also, seeing as the ICC period of Wrath was a lot of fun doing arena and PvE to get that perfect gear balance that all true rogues strive for was actually fairly enjoyable, I might just come back.

What are your guys thoughts on this? Will Rogues be a force to be reckoned with in 4.3? Will any of you that are currently unsubscribed be coming back?
    I sold out 4 years ago, when I sold to Major League Gaming. And I think you're a troll.
    - Boub

I think you've already made up your own mind.

I wouldn't factor the legendary daggers into your consideration. I think its fairly unlikely that you could resub, regear, then find a guild and get in line for daggers, and actually finish all of that before the next expansion.

Deleted
    I would do it, just look at the PTR. Its AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    I wouldn't factor the legendary daggers into your consideration. I think its fairly unlikely that you could resub, regear, then find a guild and get in line for daggers, and actually finish all of that before the next expansion.
    I did it in Wrath as far as gearing up quickly goes. Was raiding heroics late in the xpac mostly because I entered mid patch. Just still not sure if I'll have the time to do it still since I've got a job that has varying hours each week now.

Quote Originally Posted by rs10 View Post
    I would do it, just look at the PTR. Its AMAZING!
    I know, it does look rather amazing.

The other thing is transmogrification in general just would be very fun to play with, along with a wider variety of content like dailies and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I think you have to balance why you left versus the changes they are making. I can only speak for myself but the changes aren't worth it for me. Yes, that would include legendary. As Sesshou pointed out above I would need to go through the motions of regearing, finding a new guild and I once Star Wars MMO comes out I will be moving on to that so to raid for 2 months isn't worth it for me nor worth it for the guild I join.
    They're fixing most of what irritated me at the start of the xpac as far as PvP goes, and there should be enough raiding content that I'll have something to do most days. Essentially fixing the reason why I unsubbed about a month into Cata.
    Last edited by Lawlocoptor; 2011-10-18 at 09:26 PM.
    I sold out 4 years ago, when I sold to Major League Gaming. And I think you're a troll.
    - Boub

I think you have to balance why you left versus the changes they are making. I can only speak for myself but the changes aren't worth it for me. Yes, that would include legendary. As Sesshou pointed out above I would need to go through the motions of regearing, finding a new guild and I once Star Wars MMO comes out I will be moving on to that so to raid for 2 months isn't worth it for me nor worth it for the guild I join.

i also played rogue as my first class and i still consider him as my main. and im also thinking about coming back for 4.3.. BUT im probably ony gonna subscribe for one or two months because i just want to get him a bit fancy gear so hes a bit up to date with the new armor art (i think hes still wearing s1 cataclysm blues or so).

i also might transmogrify him into something awesome, make some memorable screenshots and so on. but i wont play for too long because im gonna dislike it soon again^^