View Poll Results: What's your favorite holiday?

Voters
56. This poll is closed
  • Christmas

35 62.50%
  • Halloween

11 19.64%
  • Thanksgiving

4 7.14%
  • New Years

3 5.36%
  • 4th of July

0 0%
  • Easter

0 0%
  • Valentine's Day

0 0%
  • St. Patrick's Day

0 0%
  • 4/20

0 0%
  • Other

3 5.36%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares

Favorite holiday?

What's your favorite holiday?

Feel free to post pictures, videos, or comments to help explain why it's your favorite holiday.

Sorry in advance if the poll is lacking some of your countries holidays I'm American, and not too familiar with other nations holidays.

Mine is Christmas followed very closely by Halloween.

christmas, I feel ostracized from halloween and easter now that I'm too old to really participate. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I might be wrong but as far as i can tell that christmas song was sung by J.lennon and his wife only not THE beatles...

Skelington loathes every single holiday except for Halloween.

christmas, I feel ostracized from halloween and easter now that I'm too old to really participate. :/
    I have more fun at Halloween parties then i ever did trick or treating.
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanksgiving, all that good food...

also you shouldve posted the original theme to A Nightmare Before Christmas. fucking mairlyn manson
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

15+ Year Old Account
    Jāņi, not sure how to translate it, but it's basically Midsummer/Summer Solstice celebration (pagan traditions yay!). I'd say it's the most popular holiday in Latvia There's drinking beer, eating cheese and shashlik, burning bonfires and all the other good stuff.

(What's a 4/20 in your poll? Haven't heard of it.)
    Last edited by Burpie; 2011-10-04 at 11:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

thanksgiving 100%

It's the one time of year my family isn't worried about bullshit. Everyone comes over, sits down and eats happily. The cousins play football beforehand so we all have a good appetite.

Also Burpie, 4/20 is a celebration by a bunch of stupid stoners. It's basically an excuse to get high all day which most of these kids do anyway.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Christmas. It's the one time I have neither school nor work.

I'd have to say Christmas followed by Halloween. I always treat myself to a few nice things for Christmas . Plus, going to family Christmas parties is always fun.

Halloween because... who doesn't love getting free candy while running around looking like a moron? :P

4/20 isn't a real holiday you know... it's just an excuse to get high.

But mine is Christmas.

Mine is halloween simply because it's a freaking crazy holiday. I mean little kids dress up and go ask for candy at strangers doors? Weird shit lol

Plus I like dressing up like a pirate

Christmas is a close second because I like giving gifts
    Last edited by Vraizan; 2011-10-04 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling is hard

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Christmas for sure, people are generally nicer around that time of year. Plus I enjoy spoiling my nephew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do love the feeling of christmas(christmas trees, lights and decorations) but My fav holiday is halloween.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2011-10-04 at 11:49 PM.

Where is the "none" option?

After I grew up a lil' bit, and my sweet tooth died down (Even though there is some), I enjoy Christmas more than any other holiday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Also Burpie, 4/20 is a celebration by a bunch of stupid stoners. It's basically an excuse to get high all day which most of these kids do anyway.
    Sounds quite stupid. I guess even if we have that "celebration" here, it's too well hidden for me to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Christmas for teh presentz!!!!!

But once my internet site takes off and sustains me money wise and I have time to invest in all my artistic endeavors with proper funding Halloween will definitely be winning out!

10+ Year Old Account
    australia day, get all the mates round in the morning fire up the bbq and sink beers for 24 hours, i like it it more for the fact its a holiday you share with your friends and not just your family

EDIT: really not a fan of christmas, im not a materialistic person so the whole corporate side of the holiday i find to be ridiculous, that and santa would have a hard time flying around down here with that gut and all those clothes, he'd melt.
    Last edited by funkyveejay; 2011-10-04 at 11:59 PM.