Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    my mum screams at me until i get up, if that fails she lets my dog into my room, and he licks me until i get up... not fun

Deleted
    When I went to high school/college. My mornings went like this:

8:00 Clock alarm with a volume to blow up the house wakes me up -> takes me 0.2 sec to hit snooze

8:08 Clock alarm again and my cell phone now ring at the same time, phone at the other side of the room -> snooze, walk/crawl while still dreaming and silent he phone, back to sleep.

8:16-8:48 Hit snooze 5 more times and now I'm enough "awake" (still half sleep) to notice the time and get the motivation to get up, dress up and go to school which was only 800 meters away from my home.

9:00 School starts. Here comes the famous morning zombie who sleeps the first class every morning!

10+ Year Old Account
    School days I wake up at 5:45 because I take 20 minute showers. I'm usually 90% awake by then.

Weekends I wake up between 8:45 and 10:30. Then I go on my iPod for about 20 minutes, get on my sexy tie-dye robe, and go downstairs.

Deleted
    Well for me I am very bad when it comes to waking up. Alarms do not do a thing for me, nor does anything else like an alarm. My parents have to come into my room and tell me about 5 times to wake up (Gets harder for them to wake me if its like anything from 07:00 wake up) Then after the long battle it be breakfast time