Deleted

Smile How run wow on this laptop?

Hi, i need to buy a new laptop to study but i want to play too :P
    How runs wow on HP Pavilion dv7-6190sl(Intel Core i7 2630QM 2GHz , 8Gb ram, AMD Radeon HD 6770M 2gb)? [raid 25 men]
    Thank all!

Should run high/ultra easily... if it's 1080p screen then you'd probably have to turn shadows down a bit.
    How much does that cost by the way? Could you link it? Might be able to find you a better deal.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    No, it's maybe 1600/900 or a simple hd, i don't rembemer but I'm sure it is'nt a full hd. This costs 900 €(it's the max amount that i want to spend)

Quote Originally Posted by Jendel View Post
    No, it's maybe 1600/900 or a simple hd, i don't rembemer but I'm sure it is'nt a full hd. This costs 900 €(it's the max amount that i want to spend)
    hmm what country are you in?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    I'm italian XD

I'm italian XD
    Well assuming that price includes the VAT it's a pretty decent deal.
    This is another option you can consider:
    http://www.novatech.co.uk/laptop/ran...ckedition.html
    That should be 780 euros and they ship to italy. It has pretty similar specs... slightly better cpu, slightly worse gpu, and lower res.
    Can't really find any deals that are a lot better.

Deleted
    It's in pounds.. With the OS(91 £) it costs 760 £( about 890 euros)
    The HP is in a shop at five minutes from my house(on foot XD)
    You should buy the PC recommended from you online or take the HP into a "physical" store near my house?

Deleted
    Yes, it includes the VAT(it's in a store neare my house ^^)
    Ps: 1 pound=1,17 euros so 761 £ are 890 euros

sounds like you've got yourself a winner man, its a decent laptop.

Yes, it includes the VAT(it's in a store neare my house ^^)
    Ps: 1 pound=1,17 euros so 761 £ are 890 euros
    oh damn didn't notice you had to select an operating system rofl
    Yea better to just go with the one in your post, should do you fine.

Deleted
    Novatech is a decent store but the build quality of there laptops is not great so stick with the HP as it will be the safer bet.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a HP DV6 with AMD A6 CPU, 1,6 Ghz quad core, 8gig ram, with a Radeon 6755 HD GPU (dual GPU)

It runs WoW at ultra settings with ease, even while raiding. May have to turn shadows down to half, but everything else I can take on ultra with 30+ FPS.

So that laptop can do it aswell, and even better.

Edit: I know, I know... AMD, but this is my PC for studies, not for gaming. But it is way easier to walk around with this laptop, than 18 kg of desktop, monitors and keyboard if you are going to play at some lan or such