Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga hands down.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rale88 View Post
    Hi friend i think i can really help you out about your question...

First of all i always liked Razer the looks of gear and colors and marketing.
    I have 2 mouse for like 8 years G3 and G5 logitech, standar mouse you can say.

And 8 months a go i decided to buy a Razer Naga(Would like Razer Naga Epic but its just to much), i watched on the web the prices watch the reviews and all was good. So i decided to buy the mouse.
    First look of the mouse was COOL, and i so it was a smaller mouse then G5 and i have big hands and was "ok what ever i will get use to it".
    Then i so the power of naga, the extra keys are just insane for ppl who play MMO its really really big advantage.
    Cable is long inaf, signal is good,reaction is good,glides good on every surface.

Thous ware all the positive and good things about it and now lets hear the negative.

First of all the mouse is small(Epic is bigger) and for a guy whit big hands needs some time geting use to.
    Second all all the plastic of the mouse feels cheep, i remember the first thing i said to the friend was "i will brake it in 6 months".
    The buttons from the side needs some getting use to because up keys like 3 6 9 12 if you pres if "wrong" they get stuck some times, so you need to pres the correct.
    And a shocker i broke the mouse (left click, and laser) after 6 months, yes i did have a vorenty and i waited almost 1-2 months for a new one to get here.
    Sometimes the USB trips out on the mouse(when PC is not properly shout down)and after restarting you have to spem left and mouse button and move it around and it will react.

So all in all this is what im thinking if i remember something else i will edit it
    If u treat a mouse like a toy, which could be tossed around, then sure, i can expect nothing less. I have the naga fro over a year now (the wired one) and to date, i didnt have a single issue with it. Its perfect and it doesnt feel as plasticy as it sounds. I like the matte finish it has for the grip and I love the illuminating razer logo .

15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Naga anyone know of a mouse that has that abundance of extra buttons but are a bit friendlier for those with larger hands?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

By now i think u must have got your answer m8, so go get yourself a naga (make sure it fits your hand!)!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Speaking of Naga anyone know of a mouse that has that abundance of extra buttons but are a bit friendlier for those with larger hands?
    Nope, none as perfect as the naga in terms of ergonomics.

the naga since it really enhances your gameplay alot, only problem you might have with it is the first day of getting used to it. and how you go bak to an ordinary mouse
    aferwards

Quote Originally Posted by obscurede View Post
    If u treat a mouse like a toy, which could be tossed around, then sure, i can expect nothing less. I have the naga fro over a year now (the wired one) and to date, i didnt have a single issue with it. Its perfect and it doesnt feel as plasticy as it sounds. I like the matte finish it has for the grip and I love the illuminating razer logo .
    Well i was not harsh to it. i was using it normal. im a ex NFL player ^^ so maybe that is the problem

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Deathadder, and it's awesome. It only has 5 buttons though, so if you want to keybind everything to a button, obviously get the naga.

DeathAdder pros/cons

Pros: Handsome, long tangle free cord, cool light effect, large (feels good in a large hand)
    Cons: the thumb side is made of really smooth plastic so if you're sweating it gets oily.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I have the Deathadder, and it's awesome. It only has 5 buttons though, so if you want to keybind everything to a button, obviously get the naga.

DeathAdder pros/cons

Pros: Handsome, long tangle free cord, cool light effect, large (feels good in a large hand)
    Cons: the thumb side is made of really smooth plastic so if you're sweating it gets oily.
    Haha yea, after a 4h PvP pass you need a towel
    But damn, love my Deathadder so bad, perfect fit for us with larger hands and it runs so smooth over the pad that I hardly ever feel it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The problem with the naga is that, once u start playing with it, u feel so powerful. But the thought of shifting back to the keyboard..............i hope my naga never breaks !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rale88 View Post
    Well i was not harsh to it. i was using it normal. im a ex NFL player ^^ so maybe that is the problem
    Well, honestly, i took care of my naga like it was my child, i love that mouse so much. donno what i would do without it. Its jsut soo perfect, fits my hand perfectly XD !

Deleted
    first of i would say go for a naga, that said, you should go see if a store near by had any of the named mice because your handsize can also be a key in this, yes the 12 buttons on my naga is lovely and really helps you alot to be faster in MMO's, but play with with a too small mouse for your grib for too long can really fuck up your hand.

so my advice go see if a store have one, if not, then go for a naga to try it of and if it is too small for your hand return it and try another slightly bigger mouse, until you find one that fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post

DeathAdder pros/cons

Off topic and had to say this about your signature - If you DPS is lower than the healer's HPS - you're doing everything wrong.

If you think you'll actually use the thumb buttons on the Naga, definately get that. If not, get the Deathadder; I love mine
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

The Razer Naga is superb for whatever game you're playing, especially if you already have a game-pad. It takes about a month to get used to ALL the buttons, but it's well worth it! For the past 3-4 months now I've been using the Razer Naga and the Razer Nostromo. Fabulous equipment for FPS games and MMO's alike.

I highly recommend getting both.

Naga is basically what you should get if you want a Razer. Otherwise there are way better mices from other brands out there in my opinion. HOWEVER, the Naga is small. If you have even a regular hand as I do it feels small and less comfortable than it should be. So if you have big hands you should get another brand than Razer. I do not own a Naga, but have played with a friends since I was interested in it. So my opinion is not very experienced, but I have at least had a first impression of it and it was not living up to the expectations.
    Last edited by Pappahealar; 2011-10-05 at 07:11 AM.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Naga is basically what you should get if you want a Razer. Otherwise there are way better mices from other brands out there in my opinion. HOWEVER, the Naga is retardedly small. If you have even a regular hand as I do it feels small and less comfortable than it should be. So if you have big hands you should get another brand than Razer.
    Deathadder is a Razor mouse very suitable for larger hands, less buttons though

I see alot of people have said this allready; but Razer Naga is godlike, in the beginning I realy didn't see the point with the 12 extra buttons when friends told me to buy that one when I was looking for a new mouse. But now, no freaking way I would get another one. I need this mouse to get all the keybinds I need, and I use shift and ctrl as modifiers also. Macros to cast on all party members in 3v3 arena as paladin is alot of keybindings.

So yeah, if you need a good MMO mouse this is the choice. Only thing is that you need to get used to using your thumb alot, takes alitlebit time but when you're used to it is as said - GODLike!

Only minus: It's small, so if you got large hands you need some time to get used to it.. I got medium hands and it the beginning it felt weird because of the size, but as once you're used to it you'll love it.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2011-10-05 at 07:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Naga, hands down. Hard to get used to at first, but after you do...so much better. I don't know how i'd tank, heal or dps without it, there's just so many possibilities for key bindings.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I have fairly large hands (can almost palm a full sized mens basketball) and i've got no problems with it, although you have to position your hand right on the mouse. More so, it just takes time and practice to get used to reaching for certain buttons.

Edit 2: Forgot to add, if you do get the Naga, or any razer for that matter, you'll prob want to disable the LED light on the mouse. If you don't, the mouse gets really hot, and you'll have the sweatiest hands you've ever had.
    Last edited by Phocket; 2011-10-05 at 07:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

The main mouse I use is the Razer Lechesis, love it had it since Ulduar was progression (http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.169417500) I also love my Naga and recommend that, but the Lechesis is great for larger hands, and I always flip back to it for tuff fights

15+ Year Old Account
    Think this thread can be summoned up as:
    Razor Naga is the by far best mouse but you need to test it in a store first cos its not suitable for people with larger hands.

I'm actually using the Deathadder (I won it during that Mountain Dew WoW event). I was going to just go out and buy the Naga before I got this, but, the Naga is a bit tiny and I have somewhat larger hands. The Deathadder really felt good in my hand and I've stuck with it ever since. It only has 2 extra buttons near the thumb, but, I'm a keyboard + mouse guy anyway and there is nothing I could do better with more buttons that I can't do now with what I have. It's all personal preference, though
    "No better burden can a man carry on the road than a store of common sense." - Hávamál, st. 10