Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Wait, I could watch the Blizzcon tournament even without buying the Virtual ticket?

I mean, I'm going to buy it anyway but be nice to know.
    yeah you can otherwise ded gaem would be more ded charging people to watch it online

I've learnt so much about periods. I only went downstairs for a cup of tea, not a biology lesson.

So they're doing the blizzcon round of 16 this weekend, do we need to buy the blizzcon virtua ticket to watch that live or can we just watch it on twitch like we would with WCS America? Except it won't be disappointing and shit like WCS America (before the ro8 at least)
    Fuck her right in the pussy

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    yeah you can otherwise ded gaem would be more ded charging people to watch it online
    You don't want to spend $40 to watch a tournament that has the same players that played in all the other major tournaments? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    You don't want to spend $40 to watch a tournament that has the same players that played in all the other major tournaments? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    i dont want to spend 40 dollars on anything, especially ded gaem

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, I could watch the Blizzcon tournament even without buying the Virtual ticket?

I mean, I'm going to buy it anyway but be nice to know.
    If they charged me for blizzcon tourneys i'd be freaking pissed, payed once for gomtv on WoL (idra-jinro on gsl <3) but now it's just... nah will save my money for goodies.

PS: Ded gaem now with dreamhack 8(
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

lol dreamhack is kill

holy fuck where did it all go so wrong

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So anyone can summarize what went wrong with Dreamhack Boss? The public face usually not fired unless something fishy is going on.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    So anyone can summarize what went wrong with Dreamhack Boss? The public face usually not fired unless something fishy is going on.
    Dreamhack is run by a bunch of Jews and he didn't like that because he is a cool guy who plays zerg
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2014-10-27 at 07:54 AM.

he got fired because he was bad at being a boss, then he got drunk and wrote about it on twitter before it was official

- - - Updated - - -

fun fact: today we already have more posts than the entire minecraft sub has had in over a week.
    Putting today and yesterday together we have more posts than the entire minecraft and rift sub together in a week

he got fired because he was bad at being a boss, then he got drunk and wrote about it on twitter before it was official

- - - Updated - - -

fun fact: today we already have more posts than the entire minecraft sub has had in over a week.
    Putting today and yesterday together we have more posts than the entire minecraft and rift sub together in a week
    Only people with autism play those games

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Like a prö, we are.
    Time is on our side

10+ Year Old Account
    And we're so constructive. Ever read the Wildstar megathread? It's literally like 1 guy bashing people.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

We're constructive? Since when?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    That's a question, punishment is 2 extra shots when we play the Blizzcon drinking game. You're racking some up before we even start. Go hard or go home yeh?
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    we talk about sc2 every now and then but this thread is so fucked whenever someone tries to talk about anything the subject changes 2 posts later

15+ Year Old Account
    And we're so constructive. Ever read the Wildstar megathread? It's literally like 1 guy bashing people.
    You kidding? That thread is like my 2nd home, i swear all the gods, a very specific person there is literally insanee
    Time is on our side

10+ Year Old Account
    You kidding? That thread is like my 2nd home, i swear all the gods, a very specific person there is literally insanee
    I just flicked through some of the posts there and am not sure if we mean the same person as he doesn't seem to have posted on the latter few pages. Lets just say Luigi would be sad about his behaviour. If it's the same person.

Anyone been watching 32 boys 1 cup? (That's a tournament, mods, don't smite me)

Anyone been watching 32 boys 1 cup? (That's a tournament, mods, don't smite me)
    I watched a bit of it but I cba to watch now I just play

15+ Year Old Account
    There are mods here?
    Time is on our side

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you moderate that which has no life?