Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Lurkers will do at least 30 damage vs light, they need to 2-shot combat shield marines. Imagine dropping 2 of them into mineral line with 9 range (one of greatest Brood War tactics), it's gonna be more beautiful than banelings. Only problem is, how does Protoss engage them in super late game when they're surrounded with spores and colossi cannot outrange zerg this time? With flying locusts I really don't seee how Protoss wins.
    how does protoss beat super late game SH when they are surrounded by spores and spines? People will find a way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    IS there an amazon link? I would buy that shit. Or at least just a cover, so i can wrap it around my shitty books i read and confuse people. Oh wait, i live in russia, no one knows english and no one gives a fuck. Damn
    Better, you can have it free.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-...otoss-bullshit

You can't play WoW on the day one, it will lag, drop, no quest items QQ as usual. I remember day one of cata, i couldn't finish a freaking horde quest where you have to bomb Alliance troops via turrets for almost 20 hours
    Oh I can try. I remember at the WOTLK launch I pretended to be ill from school so I could play, my parents totally knew. Then day 1 of cata I stayed up and played. I had school the next day but hit Deepholm and lvl 82 before I gave up. I was one of the first people in Deepholm despite leveling as prot and alone, I was probably only an hour behind the people who got realm first - if that, but then it would have become more obvious as time went on and the gap would've got larger. Think they were dps specced too. One was a paladin and one was a rogue, so even if I'd skipped school I wouldn't have got a realm first anything. I was level 84 and a bit and people were still getting realm firsts with regards to level 85 so despite having gone to school twice, I still kept on the pace. Very disappointing.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing this has been asked before, but why doesn't SC2 have it's only section? Every other Blizz game does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm guessing this has been asked before, but why doesn't SC2 have it's only section? Every other Blizz game does.
    I pm'd chaud like 5 paragraphs on why i think it deserves its own section and why it actually is popular, he replied with one line saying its not popular. So its because mmo-champion doesnt give a shit about sc2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I pm'd chaud like 5 paragraphs on why i think it deserves its own section and why it actually is popular, he replied with one line saying its not popular. So its because mmo-champion doesnt give a shit about sc2
    But if it was a new Blizz game released right now, it would have its own section.

Got ya!

But if it was a new Blizz game released right now, it would have its own section.

Got ya!
    I think you mean if it was a new blizz game that got announced 5 minutes ago, it would have its own section

10+ Year Old Account

Got ya!
    A new Blizzard game with no history, no information, no gameplay, no nothing - compared to a game with... 14? 15 years of history, 2 expansion packs, a huge esports scene and one that rakes in far more viewers than people who actually play the game.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    A new Blizzard game with no history, no information, no gameplay, no nothing - compared to a game with... 14? 15 years of history, 2 expansion packs, a huge esports scene and one that rakes in far more viewers than people who actually play the game.
    but its ok, at least I found out that tracer is gay

10+ Year Old Account
    Only because to play the game at a decent level, is pretty hard and requires a lot of practice. So many just prefer to watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should make a post about it in the overwatch sub. I don't think they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a banana.

The game os not bad tho, i totally dig it. But it's sad that SC2 doesn't have that level of coverage than a game that was announced just a week ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And a banana.

The game os not bad tho, i totally dig it. But it's sad that SC2 doesn't have that level of coverage than a game that was announced just a week ago
    yeah i think the game will be cool too and i'll totally play it

10+ Year Old Account
    I like lesbians.

All our British women are like that.

Not lesbians, but speak with that accent.

And they say "Orite guv" and I heard one of them once say "Get to the quattro" - different accent but how British.

I like lesbians.

All our British women are like that.

Not lesbians, but speak with that accent.

And they say "Orite guv" and I heard one of them once say "Get to the quattro" - different accent but how British.
    every british women i've ever seen speaks with that accent and says "cheers love"

10+ Year Old Account
    every british women i've ever seen speaks with that accent and says "cheers love"
    I'm currently in Nottingham and I get called "duck" a lot. Damn northeners everywhere. Took me ages to understand.

I'm from Essex though and... well...

http://www.proz.com/forum/lighter_si..._glossary.html

Every single thing on this parody list is real.

Missing "Lukatar" for "Look at her" and then "Round of Jagers" referring to the commonly sought alcoholic beverage known as a "Jagerbomb" in which a shot (25ml) of Jagermeister is dropped into some energy drink, is known as "Randa Yaygers" when buying some for yourself plus friends.

lukatar is my favorite slang word. Man like (someones name) is a good one too, dont know if you've heard it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one british women i've spoke with was speaking broken russian, me ears was almost bleeding, why did she do that =(

- - - Updated - - -

Lukatar sounds like evolution for Ultralisk, like "oh gosh darn it lukatar she've got a Lukatar" and ggs out
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-11-11 at 05:30 PM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might record myself saying "Lukatar" just so the internationals know how it goes.

I sound quite posh when sober due to private school but when I get drunk I sound like a "proper essex lad"

Maybe I should get drunk and read the dictionary to you guys.

you should, definitely

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool idea for youtube channel, reading dictionary while drunk. I mean, if pewdiepie has so many views, you should be rocking, right?