10+ Year Old Account
    I've played with 64-bit client for a while, but it would crash like every 2 hours for no reason. Switched back to 32-bit client, haven't had a crash ever since.

I am surprised by how rushed 3.0.0 felt. And how slow the developers are at fixing major bugs. All/ally chat is still bugged, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I dunno, never experienced that.

In other news, after about two weeks(?) now, I dunno if I want to keep bothering. I feel like being good at the game is going to take way more time and effort than I care to invest in a game right now. :O
    You don't have to be good at a game to enjoy it. I mean, I've spent something like a total of 3,000 hours on Starcraft 2, so, at the very least, my instincts, my muscle memory is extremely refined and I do most of the things without thinking - but even when I was playing the first time, not knowing a thing, I still enjoyed the challenge of learning everything new and making do with what I already know. Ladder might be quite frustrating though, but you don't have to play ladder to enjoy the game (I haven't played ladder much since HotS came out - Arcade is where it is at for me, plus campaigns).

Try popular maps like Squadron TD, Desert Strike HotS, Nexus Wars... These maps don't require any micro or macro. You still have to invest a lot of time in them to get good at them, but you can start playing right away without getting demolished by stronger players. If you want to practice for ladder in a non-pressure environment, play 4v4 Monobattles - this is how I learned to macro.
    Last edited by May90; 2015-10-15 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

3.0.1 patch notes:

im gonna be playing in DH winter qualifier this sunday 12pm cest, you guys should watch and maybe see me beat someone good
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    im gonna be playing in DH winter qualifier this sunday 12pm cest, you guys should watch and maybe see me beat someone good
    srsly ? nickname ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems there is a memory leak introduced in 3.0.0. When I play certain resource demanding arcade games, at some point everything becomes incredibly slow, the game crashes eventually, and I get the notification that the OS is out of resources. This has never happened before 3.0.0 in those 3 years I've been playing, but happens now every 2-3 hours, both in 32 bit and 64 bit clients.

What the hell are those guys thinking?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    srsly ? nickname ?
    kel, you'll see me on the bracket im sure )
    게임 은 어렵~~

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kel, if you break it and becomes big, do not forget to mention this thread, then maybe we will get enough people finally for the sub forum. You can do it!
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

kel is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

ill try my best ok

- - - Updated - - -

ended up losing 2-1 to demuslim, fuck me could have been easy 2-0 but i threw game 2 and tilted
    게임 은 어렵~~

ill try my best ok

- - - Updated - - -

ended up losing 2-1 to demuslim, fuck me could have been easy 2-0 but i threw game 2 and tilted
    To be fair Demuslim is a pretty formidable player to get matched up against, not sure if you hit him on the ladder though

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You have failed us, consider doing honorable sodoku
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

eh demuslim isnt really that good and i should have won 2-0. really fucked up..... fuck
    게임 은 어렵~~

eh demuslim isnt really that good and i should have won 2-0. really fucked up..... fuck
    He is pretty hot/cold and probably goes on tilt a lot. I mean, it's preeeetty next level tilt when you go on an 0-16 streak against Byun.

Background download for LoTV is up. 5gb ish.

Blizzard just released the LotV launch trailer featuring in-game cut scenes and mission gameplay.

Check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okc_Zh8Mdc

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Blizzard just released the LotV launch trailer featuring in-game cut scenes and mission gameplay.

Check it out:
    *NOT a SC2 trailer*
    Well that was nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    Well that was nasty.
    im sorry fam

I learned long ago that you shouldn't click Knadra's "trailer" links.

Deleted
    So lotv is coming. Again in diamond, again in masters, again with that good 5 min marine rush into victory/tanks-marines (2v2, 3v3 and 4v4).
    That aggressive marine-zealot rush to keep them economy brats focused.

Im a rush player, they should add rush to 1v1 aswell, as in more viable.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2015-10-23 at 12:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read of some player from WoL times that made it into Grandmasters by just doing 6-pool every game (in 1v1). Not sure if it is true or fiction, but funny nevertheless.