Page 4 of 332 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    ZvZ is hard. It's one of the reasons I swapped to Terran for a while. It's also why I havn't laddered as Zerg in months...

And thank you, a friend did it for me :3
    No no my friend ZvZ is not hard it's a cluster(you can fill in the rest)

Although I do wish I could practice with a friend in ZvZ, only have one Sc2 friend and he is protoss which is what I was originally but I found it boring and fairly easy, with Zerg it seemed much more difficult but also more rewarding.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can yell at me, Seam.482, and I'll help you out if I can.

I'm Diamond, though. And my grasp of ZvZ is weak so I'm not sure i can teach you a ton.

Yeah I will do that, my name is Nocturnal....and I forgot my character code lol so I will just pm you that later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aic View Post
    65second barracks, makes me sad panda...
    Just wondering how big of a nerf that rax in 65 instead of 60 is?
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottie4u View Post
    It slows down my 3rax scv all-in quite a bit, actually. It's not HUGE, but it's enough to throw off timings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottie4u View Post
    He may be trolling but I'm pretty sure it is a non factor and it just makes doing very early pressure slightly harder. But Terran are very strong early game so not really sure if it is much of anything. Now if it went up by 10 seconds then it would actually be a nerf.

I am a HUGE fan of starcraft and I play everyday, but asking the mods to create a SC2 sub-forum makes no sense, since this is MMO-Champion, not RTS-Champion

Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    I am a HUGE fan of starcraft and I play everyday, but asking the mods to create a SC2 sub-forum makes no sense, since this is MMO-Champion, not RTS-Champion
    LoL and Diablo 3 have their own sub-section and they aren't MMO's.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new unit, a brain wave occurred

http://starcraft.wikia.com/index.php...SC2_Rend1-JPEG

Look familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    I thought this was just a general forum about the game ._.

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

Look familiar?
    wow that might be it actually looks really close.

Look familiar?
    If it's something like that, I can imagine it being pretty ridiculously broken. Maybe it'll replace the medivac, they'll get some other dropship in return, and it'll be expensive or high-tier or something, but I don't know.

(Also, your avatar is hilarious.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    If it's something like that, I can imagine it being pretty ridiculously broken. Maybe it'll replace the medivac, they'll get some other dropship in return, and it'll be expensive or high-tier or something, but I don't know.

(Also, your avatar is hilarious.)
    My guess is, it's a new land version of the Science Vessel

Deleted

Look familiar?
    "When clicking on his unit, one of his phrases is "Back off man, I'm a scientist!", a line delivered by Bill Murray's character Dr. Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters. He also shares his forename, hair style and some personality traits with Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters. "

I never thought of that lol.
    But i'm kinda wondering why they are showing a silhouette of a new terran unit in the "zerg expansion" instead of a new zerg unit :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    "When clicking on his unit, one of his phrases is "Back off man, I'm a scientist!", a line delivered by Bill Murray's character Dr. Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters. He also shares his forename, hair style and some personality traits with Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters. "

I never thought of that lol.
    But i'm kinda wondering why they are showing a silhouette of a new terran unit in the "zerg expansion" instead of a new zerg unit :/
    they will likely add/replace/change units from all the races in the new expansion and they just decided to tease this unit first. Now if they only add a Terran unit in this expansion that is zerg centric then I would probably be confused if not pissed. Unless of course the do some changes to the zerg that are nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just getting frustrated atm. Played 20 games today. Won 11 lost 9, i'm first in platinum atm and i'm beating diamond players with consistancy yet it still keeps me in platinum. I even beat a top 8 one and it still doesn't think i'm good enough.

The whole system infuriates me, do I have to conquer the entire diamond league just to get in it? Once I got 9 wins and 3 losses though Blizzard just wanted me to lose I feel. Xel'Naga caverns PvP 4 games in a row............ yaaay
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-10-07 at 01:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just getting frustrated atm. Played 20 games today. Won 11 lost 9, i'm first in platinum atm and i'm beating diamond players with consistancy yet it still keeps me in platinum. I even beat a top 8 one and it still doesn't think i'm good enough.

The whole system infuriates me, do I have to conquer the entire diamond league just to get in it? Once I got 9 wins and 3 losses though Blizzard just wanted me to lose I feel. Xel'Naga caverns PvP 4 games in a row............ yaaay
    The system just takes it slow, I had my 2nd account in Masters with 54 wins total, took me 35 losses in row to get demoted to Diamond league(wanted to lower my league to offrace)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    The system just takes it slow, I had my 2nd account in Masters with 54 wins total, took me 35 losses in row to get demoted to Diamond league(wanted to lower my league to offrace)
    Well I was having a good start to the day, then after I had my tea i've played 5 and lost 5. Shouldn't play any more today cause I raged. Lost to somebody I was favoured against. Sometimes I lose to marine/marauder and I want to tear people's intenstines out.

Thumbing down Backwater Gulch again, that natural is obnoxiously turtleable with an awkward to defend 3rd
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-10-07 at 01:47 AM.

Deleted
    Xel'Naga caverns PvP 4 games in a row............ yaaay
    4gates or zealot rushes? Happens to me all the time (high silver tho, maybe it will change later ) ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can really get any decent games on Xel'naga. At least as a Zerg.

2 player maps just beg for cheese and the hard to defend natural encourages 1 base all-ins.
    As a Z I only see 7pool with spines, proxy 2rax / 2gate on Zel'naga.

Really hope Xel'naga will disappear in the next ladder map pool.
    (Downvoted for now)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dzwiedz View Post
    4gates or zealot rushes? Happens to me all the time (high silver tho, maybe it will change later ) ;o
    4 gate is quite uncommon these days for me except on Tal'darim Altar because of the stupid choke (still mad at blizzard for that, reduce the sight up ramps, make it impossible to warp-in on ramps but oh Taldarim doesn't have a ramp but a flat choke that can't be blocked with 1 forcefield). Mostly it's 1 base pushes which I hate because I HATE 1 base play.

I hope to see XNC die and tournaments to get rid of it as well. I rarely get a good game on XNC against any race. As protoss all of those bases are awkwardly hard to defend. It's so Terran favoured it's unreal. I'd downvote it but it's still in tournament pools so I feel I can't plus i'd have to lift a downvote on either Abyssal Shelf, Searing Crater and Backwater Gulch and I really don't wanna do that

Dual Sight looks interesting but I haven't had a chance to play it (Seam, put it in the map pool for the tourny :P)

Shattered Temple
    Metalopolis
    Crevasse
    Terminus
    Tal'darim Altar

Are all fine so long as they're non-close spawn version cause I hate close spawns. I hate any sort of spawn or map that encourages 1 base play cause it's just feels so wrong to 1-base as toss. You need 4gas+ so badly
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-10-07 at 01:59 AM.