10+ Year Old Account

Just stumbled across this earlier. Hehue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do like Axiom. TB does a good job promoting his players and they seem like a good lot.

I'm not saying the Koreans don't have personality, I'm saying it doesn't come across because of the obvious cultural and language barriers. Good games of Starcraft are about 75% of why I watch. I also want to root for players that I like, have good streams that I can watch and understand and make appearances on shows like State of the Game or Meta. Being able to go on reddit and read comments from your favorite players or read their tweets is nice too. Many of the Koreans I follow often only tweet in Korean, so I either have to google translate or ignore.

---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Just stumbled across this earlier. Hehue.
    Is Idra still at the EG house or is that old?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick, wtf do I say to a girl the morning after? Wasn't a one night stand probably, so that's why I'm bothering, so I need to text her in the morning but I got no idea what to say. Need an answer by like 11am and I need to sleep now This is the girl that I was chasing then thought she wasn't into me now discovered otherwise.

Help people of mmoc, help! Save a bro!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Last night felt... special."

ahaha idk. I always find that part hard myself.

Fuzzie, that's an older pic.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Quick, wtf do I say to a girl the morning after? Wasn't a one night stand probably, so that's why I'm bothering, so I need to text her in the morning but I got no idea what to say. Need an answer by like 11am and I need to sleep now This is the girl that I was chasing then thought she wasn't into me now discovered otherwise.

Help people of mmoc, help! Save a bro!
    I dunno. Never found myself in that situation. But I wouldd probably just ask her out for coffee or something.

Back to Starcraft. That MVP Interview was hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Back to Starcraft. That MVP Interview was hilarious.
    Oh yes, Day9 and Apollo, awkward as ever.

While a rematch between Soulkey and Innovation would be cool, I realy hope George wins it all for Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    While a rematch between Soulkey and Innovation would be cool, I realy hope George wins it all for Europe.
    Jürgen doesn't really mean George though. Sorry.

Deleted
    It doesn't? Probably shouldn't believe anything those 2 say huh. >.>

Deleted
    It doesn't? Probably shouldn't believe anything those 2 say huh. >.>
    It is ninda related.

Jürgen is kind of a derivation from Jörg, which is a derivation from Georg.

Georg = German for George.

So yeah, it is related to george, but doesn't mean george.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the attempts of help guys, problem is that she doesn't drink coffee and falls asleep during films so those are out of the question. Lay there for ages last night listening trying to find something but nooo all I seem to remember is the stuff she didn't like. Fuck me I've got an hour tops... Need to do better than "Hey how hungover are ya?!"

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 08:16 PM ----------

All sorted, went well.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it might be a replay of the WCS Korea Finals for the world final. I hope Mvp makes it out of the group but I really doubt it. Would like to see Innovation actually innovate and not just spam hellbat drops over and over. That was a pretty lame series last night considering how late I stayed up to watch it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Looks like it might be a replay of the WCS Korea Finals for the world final. I hope Mvp makes it out of the group but I really doubt it. Would like to see Innovation actually innovate and not just spam hellbat drops over and over. That was a pretty lame series last night considering how late I stayed up to watch it.
    I know, that's why I was listening to Day9 and Apollo interview MVP and Dimaga instead on the second stream. Was hilarious. :P
    http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_osl2/b/414006806?t=330m15s If anyone wants to watch it from the start of the Jürgen interview.

He also talked about the condition of his wrist/neck, apparently it's damn painful and it's holding him back quite a bit.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-06-08 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Them bad broadcasting times for EU...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Them bad broadcasting times for EU...
    Wass up!

Watching it now. Only 9pm here for me. Should be over by 1am at the latest. Not ideal for EU peeps but somewhere in the world someone has to lose out. I hope they do S2 finals in EU or US. Would be good to see it move around. Korea does have the facilities for this though. Then again Redbull puts on really good events. They could do a great finals in NA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Wass up!

Watching it now. Only 9pm here for me. Should be over by 1am at the latest. Not ideal for EU peeps but somewhere in the world someone has to lose out. I hope they do S2 finals in EU or US. Would be good to see it move around. Korea does have the facilities for this though. Then again Redbull puts on really good events. They could do a great finals in NA.
    S2 and S3 are gona be held in US/EU yeah. Hosted by GSL in NA and ESL in Europe. http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/about#wcs-america

15+ Year Old Account
    S2 and S3 are gona be held in US/EU yeah. Hosted by GSL in NA and ESL in Europe. http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/about#wcs-america
    That's awesome. NA has to step up the production value though. That was a little sad.

EU was awesome though. Really well done and fun to watch.

Deleted
    Yea, the EU tournament felt miles ahead of the NA one, even the downtime's were more entertaining, it felt like a proper big event. While NA had the 2 casters, 2 players and a couple of people in the back managing stuff.

The difference showed in the massive different viewship of the 2 tournaments aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, the EU tournament felt miles ahead of the NA one, even the downtime's were more entertaining, it felt like a proper big event. While NA had the 2 casters, 2 players and a couple of people in the back managing stuff.

The difference showed in the massive different viewship of the 2 tournaments aswell.
    Viewership is a tough call since the tournament started at midnight CEST. The EU got a bump since it was on at 1pm in NA. I don't doubt that people lost interest though because it was pretty dry casting. I think a lot of American fans lost interest with the Korean swarm too. If you're trying to build interest in an American event it doesn't help when there aren't any Americans playing.

Deleted
    Not to mention a big problem that got highlighted thanks to the OGN lounge on the OSL2 stream. The language barrier between Koreans and the rest of the starcraft 2 viewership. Most of the Korean progamers have to rely on translators who shorten down questions or transform them and basically take the energy out of an interview, making it seem like the Korean players have no personality. Chobra on the second stream meanwhile is the opposite, he's doing an awesome job translating and being a host, letting us see a side of the Korean players that we very rarely actually get to see thanks to the language barrier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, language and cultural barrier will continue to be a problem when promoting the sport outside of Korea. That's the biggest problem I have with allowing Koreans in to NA and EU. A new viewer isn't necessarily going to find it interesting to root for someone they cant understand.

Anyways.. Story of this series... hellbats... Inb4 patch notes on Monday nerfing them.