1. #2421
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I see you have become an avid follower of /r/Starcraft

    That video is fucking brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  2. #2422
    Brewmaster Jess Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Farmer Land UK; Prev Los Angeles, CA.
    Posts
    1,374
    That video is brilliant. And turns out i can play, but i get disconnected briefly every 15 minutes, so as long as i 6 pool every game i should be ok \o/

  3. #2423
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    6 pool to masters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  4. #2424
    Brewmaster Jess Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Farmer Land UK; Prev Los Angeles, CA.
    Posts
    1,374
    6 Pool to GM! Rank 14 Mast atm but that's gonna drop like a stone over the next few weeks because i'll not be able to do anything ><

    Watching this hour and fuck knows how long game between Xlord and HasuObs. Might just get some sleep at this rate.

  5. #2425
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    hahaha I watched it aswell, fuckin hilarious

    Too bad that last batch of 13 corruptors won the game for him. I wanted Hasu to take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  6. #2426
    Brewmaster Jess Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Farmer Land UK; Prev Los Angeles, CA.
    Posts
    1,374
    Yeah I don't like seeing XLord winning anything. He's got Idras attitude with none of the charisma.

  7. #2427
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Exactly. I really dislike him. I'm not forgetting the stunt he pulled against Stephano at HSC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #2428
    Titan MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    13,373
    Hmmm what stunt is this? I googled it and all I found was xlord and him dcin'g but xlord was ahead, then 3 independent judges said to give the game to xlord and extend series to best of 5 - did he have some say in it?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

  9. #2429
    I've been messing around with 'Toss and Terran a bit for the first time just making 4 gate/4 rax against the computer to try and level them. Was gonna try them on ladder once I got a bit better, however was wondering if playing them is the same as zerg in the sense that I make builds generally on timings over food count. Is it fair to say you could play 'Toss and Terran with success this way as well? Eg - learn the first few buildings to food count then at x min drop 3 gateways, y min make z stargates etc. ?

  10. #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Fuck delayed flights.
    Fuck-em.

    Also pro-tip. Don't go through security with a metal guitar pick in your pocket. Security doesn't find it funny when you say you can't find it.
    I remember when I went to Bulgaria not long after 9/11 with long hair, red che shirt and an army jacket and as soon as they saw my full name and what I was wearing I got searched lol.
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

  11. #2431
    Brewmaster Jess Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Farmer Land UK; Prev Los Angeles, CA.
    Posts
    1,374
    Remember a couple Muslim guys being thrown off a plane not long after 9/11 for speaking Arabic because it was upsetting a passenger. Total horseshit.

    Good news is i'm finally home \o/ Now for some fucking sleep -_-

  12. #2432

  13. #2433
    Titan MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    13,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I've been messing around with 'Toss and Terran a bit for the first time just making 4 gate/4 rax against the computer to try and level them. Was gonna try them on ladder once I got a bit better, however was wondering if playing them is the same as zerg in the sense that I make builds generally on timings over food count. Is it fair to say you could play 'Toss and Terran with success this way as well? Eg - learn the first few buildings to food count then at x min drop 3 gateways, y min make z stargates etc. ?
    I have no idea what a timing attack or any of the timings actually are and I was basically gold/plat border when I had to stop, maybe even platinum flat out or at least close to. Thing with toss is that I've not even learnt that, apart from 13gate/14gas or 16 nexus or 16forge/17nexus. That's literally it. After that it's as soon as you can afford it without cutting probes. It's more about learning the most efficient way to tech switch and reading builds for toss, until really high level from what I can tell. And creativity and micro. Timings seem less important.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

  14. #2434
    Over 9000! Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    9,751
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I have no idea what a timing attack or any of the timings actually are and I was basically gold/plat border when I had to stop, maybe even platinum flat out or at least close to. Thing with toss is that I've not even learnt that, apart from 13gate/14gas or 16 nexus or 16forge/17nexus. That's literally it. After that it's as soon as you can afford it without cutting probes. It's more about learning the most efficient way to tech switch and reading builds for toss, until really high level from what I can tell. And creativity and micro. Timings seem less important.
    In WoL, i remember it was common to warp ton of zealots with 1/0/0 on proxy pylon ~ at 8 minute from 4 gates. You had to build second nexus fast and wall off it with forge and cannons. That's literally only timing attack i know. All other things i do is reactions to what my enemy does (like no barrack on base and taken gase means proxy barrack with reapers so i need to make stalker before sentry, or put a cannon on minerals). But dictating game on my own don't works for me. I tried to trick enemy as if i'm going to skytoss, he builds hydras, i make colossi instead. But as higher i get on ladder, it's harder to execute it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  15. #2435
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Hmmm what stunt is this? I googled it and all I found was xlord and him dcin'g but xlord was ahead, then 3 independent judges said to give the game to xlord and extend series to best of 5 - did he have some say in it?
    Hard to summarize on the phone, but yes that's correct. However when the judges wanted to make some sort of continued play decision Xlord ran in and started bitching/whining like fuck. As a consequence stephano resigned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  16. #2436
    The Lightbringer Platinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,009
    Regarding Idra:
    No GG
    *Puts on glasses*
    No EG
    YEEEAAAAAHHHH

    [email protected] | GeForce GTX 760 | 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB SSD | 1+2TB HDD | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 | Corsair CX V2 500W
    NZXT Phantom | 2x 24" 1920x1080, 1x 22" 1920x1080 | Audio Technica ATH-M50x with ModMic | Qpad MK-80 MX Blue | Logitech G600

  17. #2437
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    So I heard Idra's next sponsor will be [IBM]

    How u doing Platinus? I'm not home until monday again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  18. #2438
    Titan MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    13,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hard to summarize on the phone, but yes that's correct. However when the judges wanted to make some sort of continued play decision Xlord ran in and started bitching/whining like fuck. As a consequence stephano resigned.
    Typical antisocial German behaviour D: Was expecting something about "RULES ARE MADE TO BE FOLLOWED, THE EFFICIENCY OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

  19. #2439
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Typical antisocial German behaviour D: Was expecting something about "RULES ARE MADE TO BE FOLLOWED, THE EFFICIENCY OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED"
    Now you sound like a nazi

    Anyway yeah... he won against MMA and was looking good against Stephano, he accrued many many fans that day and then just threw them all away with a dickmove like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  20. #2440
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Typical antisocial German behaviour D: Was expecting something about "RULES ARE MADE TO BE FOLLOWED, THE EFFICIENCY OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED"
    Except most german players would never do something like that. But, let's blame the country first when one person is an asshole, amiright?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •