10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoman01 View Post
    Thinking of getting back into StarCraft II now that I have Heart of the Swarm. I wonder what are some good guides that I can use to get better.
    Starcraft is like no other game I ever played. With MMO's and the like it was good enough to read guides then get a feel for things, whereas Starcraft requires a more indepth understanding. I spent about 500 games down in Bronze or low Silver, then I kinda stopped playing and only watched tournaments/Husky/LAGtv - when I came back I shot up the rankings.

You can get an idea of build orders on liquipedia but that's literally the bare bones, you won't find a guide telling you how to play as such. If you play protoss I would google "The Big Book of Protoss Bullshit" but even then, to learn how to actually play the game rather than just do a build order, will require time, practice, and viewing others do it to get ideas.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Yeah I've always wanted to be able to speak a shit language Next up maybe I'll do Japanese
    I can teach you if you want

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Baka Knadra, bakaaa
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Go go Happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Baka Knadra, bakaaa
    mate im going to have a PhD in Japanese in like 5 months

10+ Year Old Account
    That'll go well with your degree in dick related studies we talked about a while ago!

But seriously thats pretty impressive. And compared to most Americans - for one, you left your own state lines. Secondly, you actually learned the language. You're such a rule breaker.

Knadra is actually in this video, I won't tell you which one - NSFW maybe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_KhfE82sY
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    mate im going to have a PhD in Japanese in like 5 months
    /pat, well played mate. All my knowledge is from Anime, yet i can still get my message trough, baka.
    Time is on our side

10+ Year Old Account
    /pat, well played mate. All my knowledge is from Anime eroge, yet i can still get my message trough, baka.
    Fixed that for you =P
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    You won't believe me but i actually had to google whats that
    Time is on our side

/pat, well played mate. All my knowledge is from Anime, yet i can still get my message trough, baka.
    isnt that how everyone learns japanese?
    게임 은 어렵~~

That'll go well with your degree in dick related studies we talked about a while ago!

But seriously thats pretty impressive. And compared to most Americans - for one, you left your own state lines. Secondly, you actually learned the language. You're such a rule breaker.

Knadra is actually in this video, I won't tell you which one - NSFW maybe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_KhfE82sY
    thanks mate

- - - Updated - - -

I learned japanese because I thought imperial japan was really cool when we learned about it in school

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I learned japanese because I thought imperial japan was really cool when we learned about it in school
    Imperial Japan is cool. European history just pisses me off, it's so boring and all the same in the west. Sure I can tell the difference and say oh this is German and this is British but it's still similar unless you're a trained expert able to detect the difference in direction of wind on the day the tree was felled that was used to make this door. I mean reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Imperial Japan is cool. European history just pisses me off, it's so boring and all the same in the west. Sure I can tell the difference and say oh this is German and this is British but it's still similar unless you're a trained expert able to detect the difference in direction of wind on the day the tree was felled that was used to make this door. I mean reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
    We found a witch, may we burn her?
    Yeah, European history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small question for you all. What was the stupidest reason you saw for an opponent leaving the game? I had two people leave the game (in two different 1v1s that is) on me when I Gas Stole both of their geysers. And this is in Silver league. Do people not know that gas steals isn't an instant GG? They seem to think it's like they got cannon rushed or something, or are butthurt because their Battlecruiser/Carrier/Ultralisk/*any other late tech build* got countered by this or something.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2015-01-23 at 06:58 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    "fuck you and your protoss gay die from cancer noob" was mine. Something along these lines at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    What was the stupidest reason you saw for an opponent leaving the game?
    I played PvT. My opponent went fast cloaked Banshee and went to my base, only to be sniped by Stalkers with an Observer. "F!@#ing maphacker. Reported", - ragequit.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is up with all these match fixing allegations. That website is fucking stupid >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite this, the fucks I give about the Arcade are still well in the negative region.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Scarlett didn't make it? I blame dota