Boomkin DPS -- Need Help

I am discouraged with my dps being consistently lower in fights that what I'm being told it should be and what simcraft is telling me.

Here are the logs from my latest Baleroc 25N kill. I pre-potted and started in Eclipse. Still only managed 28k, I just got 4 piece too so I thought I would have a significant dps boost. I did have to brez the tank but that was at most 4 seconds lost of DPS and I don't think can explain my poor performance.

My uptime is not great on my dots, around 90% but that can't be it. I've been reading too that maybe its better to not refresh dots if not in Eclipse, is there any truth to this?

Here is my armory as well.
    I don't know why it says I am under 17% hit because I am at hit cap and never miss.

Any help would be appreciated, I know that I don't have any heroic pieces and everyone above me does, but I am satisfied with that as an excuse.

As an addendum, my DPS on Ryolith is always terrible, I stay in Solar and try to "cleave" and shroom all the sparks, throwing in hurricanes, but they end up never being stacked and I pull 15k, any help there too would be great!

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 01:35 AM ----------

well, actually it seems that I can't post any URLs if it is my first post. So, I guess there goes that.

multi dotting>shrooms and hurricanes. just saying.

Deleted
    I think we need "fix my boomkin DPS" thread, too many threads like this floating in Druid forum

Would help to see your armory and logs... (you can still post links that are not complete)
    Hurricane isn't very good on rhyolith, and hurts your mana pool pretty badly. It's better to shroom on CD and sunfire the fragments and obsidians.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Boateng/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4kgbyk8cdgooxtej/sum/damageDone/?s=7979&e=8287

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so a few things. A lot of these may be minor, but I'll give as many tips as I can.

Spec looks okay. If you don't have mana problems you may want to shift points into Blessing of the Grove, but that's a very very minimal DPS increase.

As for gear: You're super under hitcap. You really need to reforge to 17% hitcap. I suggest you grab the ReforgeLite addon, learn how to use it, and let that set your Reforge for you.

Also, before you do that, replace your three blue gems with red gems. You're trading int for spirit, and that's not a good thing, int will always win.

Did you change your name? There's 3 moonkin in that WoL parse, but none with your name, and it's not from your guild. Not sure which one to look at.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    the little sherlock in me found this:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/duajorvmmxkfsy7w/sum/damageDone/?s=7338&e=7523