Quote Originally Posted by Procadin View Post
    you cannot dance to dupstep. next!
    Well, I think this dude has something to say about that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXO-jKksQkM

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Oooh, someone mentioned Zeds Dead.

One of my favs.
    Love this song !!!! Wanted to share it to when I noticed this tread but you beat me to it Sir

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer View Post
    Skrillex is garbage. It's another pop undertone that triggers the happy shit in your brain, but the music is terrible.

Zeds Dead is the best dubstep you will ever hear. Every song is an instant classic and far above anyone else. Bassnectar is DNB, not dubstep, but is really good anyways.

Do not listen to Skrillex or support him. I agree with whoever said that Skrillex made the shit mainstream and now no one knows what dubstep actually is or what good dubstep actually sounds like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sýf View Post
    Skrillex isn't dubstep.

Hard drop doesn't make it dubstep.
    Oh look more hipster faggots who didn't read my post.

God damn, I hate all these hipster fags trying to sound cool by saying "LOL 'X' ISN'T REAL DUBSTEP, IT'S SO MAINSTREAM XD LISTEN TO 'Y' THEY'RE SOOOO UNDERGROUND DESU KAWAIIII <3 u_u"

When someone links an artist(for example skrillex) and calls it dubstep, it sure as hell might as well be, because it has 99% more in common with dubstep than it does metal/rock/pop/rnb/rap/insert_Genre_here.

Who cares if an artist uses the same 'x' or 'y' as long as it sounds good, which it does.
    Think it doesn't? well that's your opinion, grats, don't shove it down people's throats if they don't ask for it.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Y U NO RELAX AND JUST LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC IN PEACE
    I know skrillex isn't the best (or even close) 'dubstep' artist out there, but how about instead of flaming people for liking them and filling the post with shit and no suggestions on who 'real' dubstep artists are, you post some or shut the fuck up you flaming cocks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep en youtube posts comming, Im halfway through now and are a few I really enjoy =))

Blue Foundation <3
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-10-05 at 11:15 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Why does it matter if you can dance to Dubstep or not?
    Maybe you should actually listen to the music?

And thank you OP, from now on I will call all brostep dupstep. Brostep was a stupid label anyways.

Also, I think a mod should merge this thread.

Deleted
    People actually like dubstep? Huh. You learn something new each day!

Imo, Skrillex sounds like someone just learned how to use a composing program and was messing around with it.
    OT: I don't listen to dubstep that much, but I do like Gladkill.

Quote Originally Posted by BMBLB View Post
    there's a hipster remark if i've ever seen one.
    To be fair though, he does have a point :P A lot of new dubstep these days is just Skrillex noise with random low pass filters, bass for the sake of having bass if you know what I mean?

You're obviously not wrong to like it, but I really much preferred how dubstep tacks were made a few years back.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bless the days when dubstep was more of Raggae genre when it was more underground. Has changed greatly over the years but sometimes change can be for the better.Still credit to the older dubstep!

10+ Year Old Account
    Making dubstep beats are really easy.. skillrex is just pure talntd tho

Gemini has been the best Dubstep producer of the year for me, the Blue and Graduation EP's have both been amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    skrillex isnt even dubstep. it's just "wobblestep". all his songs use the same shitty filter and bass drop.

real dubstep:
    <bunch of crap links>
    I like how none of this was dubstep.

Deleted
    OH MY what a suprise, people cant get along, and need to start a flame war due to someone else have a different type of music taste. i do enjoy dubstep i do enjoy rock i do enjoy basicly most music depends alot on what im doing, i think skrillex is great even if people call it garbage and this aint dubstep and what not, dont care i still enjoy it, even tho most of my friends dislike most it i still enjoy it and i will keep listening to it for as long as i enjoy it,

and to the person who said you cant dance to dubstep is very wrong, it is acctually easier than so many other genres, atleast for me, and as showed 2 times in this thread with the youtube vid it is very much possible and it is basicly just pure awesome IMHO.

could people please stop flaming and to the people who is here to post. People acctually enjoy dubstep? and i cant believe people listen to this shit. this is obviously the wrong topic for you guys, so please go away, i for one love alot of the music beeing posted here so please keep em comming.

/end rant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback View Post
    I like how none of this was dubstep.
    Oh I get it. Kode 9 is too mainstream for you and other videos also have more than 1k views so it isn't real Dubstep, amirite?
    Here, I found something for you:

15+ Year Old Account
    Use the Dubstep thread to hear new music and post songs from that genre...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Dubstep-Thread