Digital Deluxe edition sould out. Do you think they wil add more?

So, do you think they will add more digital deluxe editions since they currently are sould out?
    They have been sold out for months, so Im not so sure.

The only way to get the Digital Delude Edition is through Origin, and they have not in the past nor are now sold out of that copy of the game. The only copy that is sold out (from Origin only, not from all retailers) is the Collectors Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    The only way to get the Digital Delude Edition is through Origin, and they have not in the past nor are now sold out of that copy of the game. The only copy that is sold out (from Origin only, not from all retailers) is the Collectors Edition.
    http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea...Page.SWTOR_NO/

says sold out. Could it be because Im ordering from norway?
    Does anyone know a way to order from another EU country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfear1 View Post

Must be as I can still order it here in the states. No idea where you should go for a EU copy, Id maybe ask on the official forums.

Something must be messed up, selling out of a digital edition seems silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's a shame there is no way to stop paying and no longer play the game if you are unhappy with it. the fact that Blizzard are FORCING us to pay for this game even if we don't enjoy it is the worse part.

Here in sweden, Deluxe edition is still available, but the collector's edition is sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    I dont know why, but my friends from other countries can get digital deluxe edition.

How can I order from another country? didnt work with hidemyass.com

Im thinking about asking a friend to buy it from their country and then give me the code (and I give them cash). I can still use a swedish digital deluxe edition in norway, right?

I dont know why, but my friends from other countries can get digital deluxe edition.

How can I order from another country? didnt work with hidemyass.com

Im thinking about asking a friend to buy it from their country and then give me the code (and I give them cash). I can still use a swedish digital deluxe edition in norway, right?
    I think that's a question you would want to bring up with Origin support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's a shame there is no way to stop paying and no longer play the game if you are unhappy with it. the fact that Blizzard are FORCING us to pay for this game even if we don't enjoy it is the worse part.

It doesn't say outsold for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Respen View Post
    Something must be messed up, selling out of a digital edition seems silly.
    ^^ Agreed. No reason they cant allow more people to download something digital.

Deleted
    We've seen them say "you are most likely to receive the pre-order" blabla nonsense before, but never seen an actual case of a digital copy sold out. I would ask Origin support as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Royi View Post
    Well its not sold out for me. Only the collectors edition is sold out, and thats the actual physical version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Royi View Post
    The reason is that they want a smoother launch, with a set amount of people joining in each week, this is also the reason for the early access.
    Last edited by vian; 2011-10-05 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    The reason is that they want a smoother launch, with a set amount of people joining in each week, this is also the reason for the early access.
    So if I pre-order now Im not guaranteed to play on launch day? Btw Im EU (pretty sure US has more players based on the guild threads here and on the official forum)

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I pre-order now Im not guaranteed to play on launch day? Btw Im EU (pretty sure US has more players based on the guild threads here and on the official forum)
    Your not guaranteed access to Early Access the moment it goes live, but you will receive Early Access at some point between then and when the game launches.

It's a digital download, how is it sold out???

Bioware said they plan to limit the copies availible during the initial launch. While it might be a digital product, Bioware likely placed restrictions on the number that can be sold for certain regions, and why they said to preorder early.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurachan5 View Post
    Bioware said they plan to limit the copies availible during the initial launch. While it might be a digital product, Bioware likely placed restrictions on the number that can be sold for certain regions, and why they said to preorder early.
    This is one of the things I really dislike about the way release is going down. If you pre-order the digital copy, you're only billed the $5 pre-order fee and not the entire price. Now, release date is 5 days from Christmas, and I don't know about everyone else, but around that time of year.. I'm COMPLETELY BROKE. Christmas with kids is just fucking expensive. This whole 'limited copies' thing is bullshit. I can't order the damn thing when I know I'll have the cash to spare on it (while 'supplies last'). I'll have to order the damn thing on release.

I already got a pre-order code, from gamestop. Just called them up and said "Yeah, I came in and pre-ordered, but they didn't give me a code". They gave me one over the phone, without even checking for a receipt number. So, yeah, I'll get in early access.. but come the 20th, I'll have either had to go to a local store after a payday and pre-order and pay for the shit-normal version, or try and have enough cash to buy the one I want (digital deluxe) RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Which, they'll probably say is 'sold out' by then. Argh.

/rant off
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    This is one of the things I really dislike about the way release is going down. If you pre-order the digital copy, you're only billed the $5 pre-order fee and not the entire price. Now, release date is 5 days from Christmas, and I don't know about everyone else, but around that time of year.. I'm COMPLETELY BROKE. Christmas with kids is just fucking expensive. This whole 'limited copies' thing is bullshit. I can't order the damn thing when I know I'll have the cash to spare on it (while 'supplies last'). I'll have to order the damn thing on release.

I already got a pre-order code, from gamestop. Just called them up and said "Yeah, I came in and pre-ordered, but they didn't give me a code". They gave me one over the phone, without even checking for a receipt number. So, yeah, I'll get in early access.. but come the 20th, I'll have either had to go to a local store after a payday and pre-order and pay for the shit-normal version, or try and have enough cash to buy the one I want (digital deluxe) RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Which, they'll probably say is 'sold out' by then. Argh.

/rant off
    Not sure if you know this or not... But Gamestop will let you put down the entire retail price of the game on your preorder. In fact, they'll let you do any value between the $5.00 minimum and the full $60 (or whatever) including tax. So if you pay it in full you can just walk in and walk out on release night with your game.

Gamestop is the only store I know of that lets you do that.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Not sure if you know this or not... But Gamestop will let you put down the entire retail price of the game on your preorder. In fact, they'll let you do any value between the $5.00 minimum and the full $60 (or whatever) including tax. So if you pay it in full you can just walk in and walk out on release night with your game.

Gamestop is the only store I know of that lets you do that.
    I know. They won't, however, let me order the Digital Deluxe and pay for it up front. It's the one I want to get, because of all the neat in-game shit.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/