Deleted

[Music] Your views on this.

I don't like this song personally its not my style. I know probably most people will jump the gun and say he's bad/horrible/etc/etc because of his appearance
    ( just like Justin Bieber ) but he can sing for anyone who saw Britain's Got Talent last year saw him live and shows no auto-tune etc.

So pretty much main purpose of this thread. Do you think this will spiral into the new Justin Bieber hate or is Justin Bieber so commonly joked about that nothig can replace it :P?

EDIT: His audition on Britain's got talent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvUBUWM_UW4
    (to me it seems like he's been forced and designed around his mum none of his own choices)
    Last edited by mmoc8cffb8fe25; 2011-10-05 at 05:34 PM.

Honestly. Who likes to listen to kids sing? I sure as hell don't and I never did. It's all about image nowadays in the music industry it's fucking pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Honestly. Who likes to listen to kids sing? I sure as hell don't and I never did. It's all about image nowadays in the music industry it's fucking pathetic.
    Sad, but true : (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Sadly I'm going to have to agree with this 100%. I myself prefer to smaller bands that are barely recognized because frankly their usually the best :] I certainly don't understand what type of audience would listen to this apart from 10 year olds but my point is he can sing, just not in a style people like hehe.

Deleted
    inb4 puberty

Deleted
    Why would they promote him as a Justin Bieber wannabe though, they need to change his image before that's all he's known as.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok ... I really thought this was just some tomboyish girl ... but it's a dude ...

Not commenting any futher on this ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly tried to find something i liked about it and failed. I don't even think he can sing all that well. I guess he can sing ok for a kid, but that doesn't mean a whole lot. The original version of that song is still way batter and I am not really that big of a fan of that kind of music.

Wait till his voice breaks, then we'll see

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it was somewhat decent but not my kind of music.
    I listen to anything I think is "catchy", if it's socially accepted or not I dont care...

Its the kind of voice that i'd think "Singing is obviously his hobby" rather than "Singing is his career"

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

Deleted
    No thanks...

10+ Year Old Account
    If people actually like this style of music, that's great, but just don't let me hear you listening to it.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DateMyAvatar View Post
    Much better But chicks make everything better!!