Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    affliction with drains, R.I.P
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Wrath of the Lich King Demonology <3
    Memories of soul firing the Lich King for 40k on my first kill .. good times. No pet swapping needed too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    It's one thing to switch pets as the situation calls for it, but "pet swapping" is part of our rotation, which is just dumb.
    I agree.I really hope they make the demon soul buff spec based instead of pet based ........

Made by dubbelbasse

I love both Affliction and Destro, though Affliction is more fun for multi-target fights and DL Afflic was more fun for single target. I hate Demo's mechanics and big demon style.

Deleted
    Affliction was so freaking awesome.

Affli then Destro, not a fan of Demo
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Affi, closely followed by some destro love - and waaaaay above demo, which I actually play. sniffle.

<~~~ Affliction fan since January 2005
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Destruction. I like the rotation except the hard cast Soul fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Linwelina View Post
    I liked beginning of wotlk affliction
    This, except I still love the spec. Would love to still have immo/SL in the rotation, though.

Affy since the beginning.<3

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Aff i love it "More Dots More Dots" lol

I loved leveling my warlock as affliction during WotLK, so I voted for that. Haven't played much of my lock recently, but I did still enjoy Affliction at 85.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

when the mechanics arent retarded and you actually have large numbers (that are on par with the content level) destro is by far the best.

Destruction for me since vanilla. Fast paced play style and burst damage. am demo rt now but is just clunky and totally cd dependant. would rather have my teeth cleaned that play affliction.

Deleted
    Always liked the afflic way with dots, Destro is next evil fire mage ideer
    Demo is kinda Meh ;/ only reason i have it specced is because my guild wants it ...

Deleted
    I love having little demon armies. Even better to be a demon as well.

Deleted
    Affliction >> Demo with a viable felguard >> Demo as is >>> Destruction.

Never been able to get into destructon, picked a warlock due to it being a cool sounding pet class, fel in love with affliction part way through Gruuls lair - enjoyed the few opportunities to play demonology when they came along, but mostly stuck to playing affliction. Don't particularly like the state demo is in right now, but keep it as an offspec for when fights demand it.

The idea of affliction is what made me want to play warlock in the first place, and in wotlk it did that job nicely, back then it felt a lot more fulfilling to play right. But cataclysm pretty much destroyed all that was fun about playing affliction in my opinion. Destruction wasnt far behind and now it has grown to the top. Previously i never really cared much for demo at all, but i have started to like it more and more. So as the specs stand now : Destro>Demo>>>Affli

Iam surprised all specs are neck to neck in preference wich is awsome makes for a diverse community, hope someone at blizzard takes a peak at this thread

Deleted
    Demo

WOOOHOOO, AOE TIME!!!