Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I brougth myself to grab the staff today, I think I'll go with this

I know the tabard doesn't seem to fit, but it matches the green glowing effect pretty well imo
    Last edited by Nezrael; 2011-10-20 at 08:48 PM.
    I´m a little more provocative than you might be.
    It´s your shock and then your horror on which I feed.
    So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean,
    if I´m not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

Deleted
    I'm thinking for my mage a gear set similar to that of the NPC Jes'ca Darksun, but so far I've not found any gear that looks like the gear she is wearing. Help?

T3 = Frostfire Regalia from 60er Naxxramas.
    T3 IS BETTER..EVER

I am thinking of putting together this set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...82:21619:21273

I already have the helm, shoulders and staff from the old days but I never managed to complete the set. What kinda discourages me to complete it is the lack of matching gloves. I am using the ones that match the priest gloves in the link above.

Does anyone know of any gloves that match?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by englavian View Post
    Because wearing tiers is uncreative.
    /imgsnip\
    Like a boss.

Also, I don't know how to thumbnail so if this is too big let me know how to fix it.
    Good luck with the plate dress

change the head! into some thing i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by PHO3NIX View Post
    I'm thinking for my mage a gear set similar to that of the NPC Jes'ca Darksun, but so far I've not found any gear that looks like the gear she is wearing. Help?
    Looks like a modified Evoker's Silk Battlegear, different lower part of the robe, thinner wrists on the gloves, but overall this is what you want
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I will go something like this i.imgur.com/PqRHJ.jpg

Missing Head and dagger offhand tho!

Question for this, i want to view what im gonna look like with the gear ive collected, but cant seem to find anything other then ingame model viewer. Been wanting to post the pic on here cause i look awsome but cant find a place to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaro View Post
    Question for this, i want to view what im gonna look like with the gear ive collected, but cant seem to find anything other then ingame model viewer. Been wanting to post the pic on here cause i look awsome but cant find a place to do so.
    One way is to create a "set" with the Wowhead Compare Tool. Add items (by name) with the "+ Item" button, or a whole itemset, drag them into one column, then click the arrow/triangle at the top left of the column and select "View in 3D".
    Note: At least for me and right now, I can't add items to the blank tool. Another way to start this though is by going to an item or itemset page and clicking the "Compare" button at the top. Just click "Ok" to continue, you don't need to save it.

When you add or remove items, the current page URL does not change, but you can use the URL of "Link to this comparison" to share it, or archive it for later use.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I'm still trying to build my set at the moment was just curious if anyone had any suggestions for a set built around the "vile fumigator's mask" from the Valentine's day stuff. I think the gas mask with my undead dreadlocks look awfully cool with each other and want a kind of "undercity" vibe to go with it. Slimy, green, very undead looking.

Any help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    As people have said in other treads, it's impossible to keep all the new info in just ONE thread, it's about a upcoming expansion for christ sake, loads of info. Dont just lock threads just becuase you Mods have some problems with them, write what about it thats wrong before closing. Been alot of the locked threads lately, even before blizzcon.

"Post here or you will be locked"
    1) You're wrong
    2) Why are you saying this in the transmogrification topic?

The mask can't be used since it has no stats. If we were able to use it...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    1) You're wrong
    2) Why are you saying this in the transmogrification topic?
    I was wondering the same thing. Since creating this sticky, I haven't seen any new transmog threads pop up and this one has gone up to 11 pages of people posting their ideas or asking for help. That, to me, sounds like a success. Same goes for the MoP thread, it's actually been quite easy to keep it all in one thread since a majority of posters seem to be echoing the EXACT same post repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    The mask can't be used since it has no stats. If we were able to use it...
    That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. : / I didn't see the no stats thing on the rules. Probably saw it and my brain just refused to accept it. : / Goddamnit, I don't eveven know what to do now. That's a pretty slick Apothecary outfit though, very Undercityish. Have some item links for that?

Man, that's really disappointing about the mask It's one of the neatest items in the game I think. I still want something that screams Undercity / Mage though. shiny, green, slimey, etc.

It will be a real shame if that mask isn't usable
    Seems more fitting for a warlock but it's still a very nice model

Chest
    Shoulders
    Main-Hand
    Off-Hand

And you can set-up a *ton* of befitting Mage sets using low level cloth, as said earlier, I myself am going with blue...

Browse Tailoring patterns and RP sites, I'm sure you'd come up with something good if you're interested in a more clean and simple cloth look which befits us Forsaken

edit:
    Yeah Imnick, I've been using it for boss screenshots just for the sake of its awesomeness. I wouldn't use it as a "primary" set even if it was transmogrifiable, since it screams Apothecary/Warlock, which has little to do with Mages.
    Last edited by Ipsissimus; 2011-10-23 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shâréz View Post

I went for a classic look, simple yet elegant. I quite like it.
    Really beautiful,i'd like to have this for my frost spec. But it's so damn hard to find!

Anyone else having problems with wowheads comparrison tool, not being ably to drag items into a single colum to create a set? been trying to get this working for a bit now but whatever i do the result is the same. Anyone have any tips for ways around it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaro View Post
    Anyone else having problems with wowheads comparrison tool, not being ably to drag items into a single colum to create a set? been trying to get this working for a bit now but whatever i do the result is the same. Anyone have any tips for ways around it?
    Hmm, seems more than adding items is currently bugged...

a workaround: use the URL. After the "item=" section, the items used are listed (does not change if you add/remove items, use the "Link to this comparison" URL in that case)
    Items in the same column are separated by a colon :
    Columns are separated by a semicolon ;
    Change all semicolons to colons to put all items in the same column.

Another way to get a 3D preview, though more hasslesome than a non-bugged compare tool, is a custom profile.