Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    1st? invest about 60% of it..of whats left after taxes knock out what its gonna take. then buy me a house where ever i want. buy 2 cars 1 for pleasure and 1 for work and regular stuff. then rest of the money ill slowly dwindle it down as i live on it.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Drop out of college.
    Travel into the back alleys around the world, having a taste of the environment, and FOOD.

Find a new school to attend and start over with a clear head and clean slate.
    Take minimal credits, maybe even "part time", while playing games like The old republic and Diablo 3 after class.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmote View Post
    Give every penny of it to charity. And no, I'm not joking or saying it just to sound nice.
    It's only money.
    On a side note i would donate all of my charity money to animal shelters and such because i don't give 2 ***** about people...

Take it all and give it to the Terry Fox Foundation's cancer research.

I don't want money.

Move out and never leave the new house again.

Quote Originally Posted by Roest View Post
    Whenever I hear that line, especially from actual winners, I say to myself those people don't deserve to win.
    What do you mean don't deserve to win? I would quit my current job, for sure, if I won but I would still continue to work but only if it's at a place I enjoy working and only for maybe 2-3 days a week ... There are a lot of people who don't like being at home and work gives them that freedom and helps build skills and responsibility.

something like this

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Buy a decent house, one with a large enough plot of land that I can build a private shooting range, and invite friends over to use it.
    2. Buy some collector (but practical) guns (always have wanted me a PPSH41, an STG44, and an MP40...)
    3. Panzer MkIV because. (enter key is screwing up here, so just going to list on this line...) 4. Continue to work, but at a pace that allows me time to work on those guns and the tank (which reminds me, I would probably need to hire a crew to preform mantinence on it.)

Quote Originally Posted by jebem View Post
    move out of building buy a house normal car and just play games all day ,no boats no holydays f that..and yeh wouldnt need to work anymore...i just lol at people that go yeh i would buy 10 cars house on beach house in city houe on other part of world would throw patys everyday do that n that...then boom year has gone and how much u got left?..so many ppl won lottery and now they dont have anything beacouse they are stupid
    Because when you have 100 mil and buy a house, a car and give a party it's all gone. And playing games all day when you have 100 mil is really smart, right.

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 08:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mortiferdea View Post
    Buy blizzard and redesign WOW
    I don't think you can with 100 mil :P.

Deleted
    its not hard to spend at all, you see... one of my hobby`s is getting to know all about the universe. i would certainly spend a good chuck of that to either nasa/esa and get much better up-to-date information then what we can find on the webz

and ofcourse to be in space once, but 100million wouldnt probably be enough for that.

now if i won a lottery of 1 bilion+ i could spend THAT a lot better tbh :P

edit: "to be in space" i dont mean airplane richard branson style.. but whatever for 200k lingering around id prolly do it once. no i mean more boarding ISS station tourist style. will probably cost near 300-400milion tough (if they even do it...)

Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    its not hard to spend at all, you see... one of my hobby`s is getting to know all about the universe. i would certainly spend a good chuck of that to either nasa/esa and get much better up-to-date information then what we can find on the webz

and ofcourse to be in space once, but 100million wouldnt probably be enough for that.

now if i won a lottery of 1 bilion+ i could spend THAT a lot better tbh :P

edit: "to be in space" i dont mean airplane richard branson style.. but whatever for 200k lingering around id prolly do it once. no i mean more boarding ISS station tourist style. will probably cost near 300-400milion tough (if they even do it...)
    ISS visits only cost around 35million the last time they were doing them (a few years ago)

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing: New car. Mine's basically jury rigged together with duct tape and bailing wire at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would buy this website, ban all the mods. then prolly just let it die for some odd reason even though i enjoy it.