Thread: Warrior pvp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Yes im not 2400 pro e-peen, my experience is 1900 max 2k player, but my opinion is still valid

Edit and lol, u have 1500 in 2v2 and oh strange 2200 in 3v3 with no team mates earned 2-3 months ago, go away boosted hero
    so anyone rated below you has no opinion seriously its elitest fucks like u that ruin pvp in the first place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolvar1983 View Post
    so anyone rated below you has no opinion seriously its elitest fucks like u that ruin pvp in the first place
    I guess that is related to him that I quoted, otherwise it would not make sense

I am just beginning to wonder, would it be better to go back and play retri paladin, like I was used to do in end wotlk.. :/ Because this dammage makes me sad =( And i've been trying different specc, both with or without slam and more silence ect... And indeed the slam specc was usefull if the target stood still, since latency makes it hard to hit imo... the silence specc was nice against any casters.. and I even found it usefull against dk's for some reason ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheus View Post
    I am just beginning to wonder, would it be better to go back and play retri paladin, like I was used to do in end wotlk.. :/ Because this dammage makes me sad =( And i've been trying different specc, both with or without slam and more silence ect... And indeed the slam specc was usefull if the target stood still, since latency makes it hard to hit imo... the silence specc was nice against any casters.. and I even found it usefull against dk's for some reason ^^
    NOt sure what your doing but my dmg is great, and its easy to slam ppl, and setup combos...

Quote Originally Posted by mordredz View Post
    NOt sure what your doing but my dmg is great, and its easy to slam ppl, and setup combos...
    Well mate, whats your rating?
    But seriously, My dmg is awefull, on a dummy with 0 resil im doing nice crits, but if I walk into a BG, my average HS hits for 12k Average Mortal strike hits for 13k maybe, sometimes lucky crits with everything popped on 18-19k my average OP hits for 13k, but if the target have alot of resil which is 4k+ then my abilities hits for 8-12k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytheus View Post
    Well mate, whats your rating?
    But seriously, My dmg is awefull, on a dummy with 0 resil im doing nice crits, but if I walk into a BG, my average HS hits for 12k Average Mortal strike hits for 13k maybe, sometimes lucky crits with everything popped on 18-19k my average OP hits for 13k, but if the target have alot of resil which is 4k+ then my abilities hits for 8-12k
    What gear are you in? if you dont have the ruthless weapon as well, thats a huge upgrade when you get it. Im ripping faces off in bgs with a few ruthless/ruthless weap and rest vicious. Obviously feral druids are a different story, but i believe i can hold my own against most classes, (getting killed in 1 second by ret paladins doesnt count).

15+ Year Old Account
    Here are a few basic tips to help.

- Don't use Heroic Strike unless you have tons of rage or are under the effects of Deadly Calm. It costs a ton and doesn't hit very hard.
    - Make sure you always have rend on your target to proc Overpower.
    - If you are in need of rage, use Deadly Calm instead of charging if you are already on the target.
    - Spec Improved Slam. Use Slam when Mortal Strike and Overpower are on cooldown.
    - Don't bother with Colossus Smash on low armor targets (cloth, leather). The damage increase is too minor with only 50% reduced armor. You will be better off saving the rage and global for better attacks.
    - Only use Colossus Smash when you will have rage left over for followup attacks. The damage of Colossus Smash alone is very low. It is used to boost your other attacks.
    - Talent and glyph for Piercing Howl. It works wonders for staying on a target trying to kite you. It can also be useful for kiting a melee player with dps cooldowns popped (like a ret pally).
    - If you want to make sure to get a successful Throwdown on a target with high avoidance (rogue, feral, dk, warrior, pally), charge them then use Throwdown during the charge stun. If you can't charge and really need the stun, you can fear them and stun them while they are feared.
    - Personal Preference - I like to have 5% hit and 20 Expertise for 5% reduced chance to be parried or dodged. In rating, that is 601 for each.

I hope this is helpful.

-- For reference, here is my warrior's armory. I don't have spectacular arena rating or rbg ratings or anything of that nature. I'm just looking to offer tips that I've picked up through research and personal play. Feel free to troll my toon if you must.
    Last edited by Leggomyeggo; 2011-10-12 at 02:44 PM.