Holy Pally reforging

I have recently started playing my H Pally again and wondering how to reforge? I currently go Spirit > Haste but have heard mentions of a haste cap and reaching that first? Thoughts ideas opinions ramblings would be very appreciated =)!
    Krakshot - MM Hunter
    Humiliation - Prot/Holy Paladin
    Purification - Disc/Holy Priest

Originally posted by someone or the other :
    Don't try and make sense of a game that sends you dragons in the mail

Deleted
    look up elitestjerks guide ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortha View Post
    I have recently started playing my H Pally again and wondering how to reforge? I currently go Spirit > Haste but have heard mentions of a haste cap and reaching that first? Thoughts ideas opinions ramblings would be very appreciated =)!
    What haste cap there is will only affect your Holy Radiance so forget about it and just keep doing what you're doing. Spirit (until you got enough to not Oom, this is personal preference) > haste > crit > mastery.

Deleted
    If we are talking PvE, you wanna hit 1860 haste for 14-tick holy radiance without haste CDs. Next additional tick is at 2945.7, so dont aim for it just yet. Haste is much better then other secondary stats even outside of haste breakpoints, but if you find yourself 20-30 haste under that cap, it might be worth it to swap gems to get it even if it sacrifices some minor INT.
    You wil be reforging spirit>haste>crit=mastery, basicaly get spirit on every piece that doesnt already have spirit, haste on every piece that doesnt have haste and leave items that have spirit/haste as they are. There was discussion about mastery vs crit, with conclusion that mastery is better for tank healing and crit for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    What haste cap there is will only affect your Holy Radiance so forget about it and just keep doing what you're doing. Spirit (until you got enough to not Oom, this is personal preference) > haste > crit > mastery.
    No...haste also increases how fast you cast spells, therefor you can get your divine light, holy light, etc down closer to two seconds which definitely helps when damage is coming in fast by saving you the flash of light casts. What I do on my pally is make sure I have enough spirit to heal through whatever fight I'm doing, and then a bbit extra, then its just haste from there

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 02:06 PM ----------

Ah unless you meant an actual cap where it no longer becomes helpful, in which case you're correct, that only affects holy radiance.

Generally speaking:
    Spirit to a comfortable level (this would be about 2600-2700 including trinkets for t12 or some 2200 with Sow IMO) > haste > crit > mastery > additional spirit
    Now this also depends on your healing assignments and bosses you do (mastery gets somewhat more important for tank healing or shard healing at baleroc, while crit is usually the best throughput stat for aoe healing)
    And about the haste caps: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110847-...Healing_Spells
    Note that beside the 1860 haste level there are also 2 at 2131 and 2166 with df/df+heroism so that may be something to aim for on aoe heavy fights. (with SoW there are several more in the 2100 area)

Deleted
    get spirit up until you can heal current fights without going oom,that might be around 2500-2600 unbuffed,then it's all haste.After haste crit and mastery are pretty much close.