Poll: do you have 150 mounts?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I think my highest mount count is on my pally, with something above 50 (got the albino drake).

Quote Originally Posted by Lancert View Post
    Good luck farming Invincible and Mimi's head, both not obtainable anymore (If I'm correct).
    Low % drop, xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lancert View Post
    Good luck farming Invincible and Mimi's head, both not obtainable anymore (If I'm correct).
    Your not, they are 1% drop rates now.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Hierty/mount

155. Would love a new achievement added. I'm gonna keep collecting as long as I play the game.

Deleted
    145 mounts, will get a heroic Madness mount at some point in the next few weeks, and still have a DMF mount to farm for, other than that, a bit of luck in an old instance or some nice person selling TCG mounts which I don't have yet .

/edit /waves at above poster!

Deleted
    I stopped farming mounts after I hit 100 and the achievement. I will start again once theres a new achievement out.

I'm not going to cast a vote, cause I find none of them suiting for my situation.

Anyways, I'm currently stuck at 130 and would actively be attempting to get more if I had an active subscribtion. I'm mostly missing achievement-related mounts and rare drops nowadays though (with the exception of events, including DMF).
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Deleted
    112 at the moment but im working on it