Deleted

How do i import a full UI?

Hey, I just downloaded a ui and was wondering how do I import the ui so all the settings/options are how the user has set them? Also how easy is it to do this then if I don't like the ui I can easily swap back to my own custom one?

They gave me the Addons folder and the WTF folder.

EDIT: The UI I got is the one in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OB5ExiUY48

EDIT2: Whats the names of the DOT tracker addon / chat box addon and action bar addon in that video?
    Last edited by mmoc8cffb8fe25; 2011-10-07 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post
    Hey, I just downloaded a ui and was wondering how do I import the ui so all the settings/options are how the user has set them? Also how easy is it to do this then if I don't like the ui I can easily swap back to my own custom one?

They gave me the Addons folder and the WTF folder,

EDIT: The UI I got is the one in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OB5ExiUY48
    First! find the interface folder in your World of warcraft folder
    MAKE A BACKUP of your old Addon folder, Rename it OLD or something.
    Paste in their addon folder.

Okay in the WTF folder there is an 'Account' Folder, Open this.
    This should have their account name, Open that,
    Here there will be all the realms that person has played, Pick the one with the character on whom settings you wish to copy,
    Here there will be a list of character names as folders, find the character you wish to copy - Copy the whole folder (CTRL+C)

Navigate like above, but to your own folder with your characters in it, Paste in the new character details.
    >IMPORTANT STEP< Make a backup of your characters folder! Rename it <CharacterOLD> or something.
    Rename their character folder with YOUR character name.

Job done, you should have all their settings, keybinds and macros, Happy configuring time!
    Last edited by Quincey; 2011-10-07 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    sweet ill do it tomorrow when i have time (: