Selling Vial of the Sands

Just got the recipe on my main and very happy about it.

I made one Vial and try to sell it atm.
    But this is pissing me, getting so many whispers about "how did you get that"/"How much? 5000g enough?"
    And then these guys who really want to buy it:
    I patiently wait for that they have completed their battleground or Zandalari. I whisper them many times like:
    "You still there and interested to buy it with 40k?" and then when they come to me they asks again "How much was the price? ... Lol way too much, sorry for wasting your time"

Hate

That's why I wouldn't recommend crafting them to sell, far better to advertise that you will do the combine for a fee. I got paid 2k to put one together this week, and I didn't even advert. I responded to someone looking for a crafter in trade, I said I could do it, he asked how much, I said "tip whatever you feel like tipping" and boom... dude gave me 2k to make it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    That's why I wouldn't recommend crafting them to sell, far better to advertise that you will do the combine for a fee.
    I agree, offer in trade to make it for someone with a tip included and wait for an offer.

Your best bet is putting it on the AH for 48hours and check you're not being undercut. Or simply just use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    drop it up on the AH, will save the all the fuzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Its annoying that its forcing me to use it and then make flips with it in front of AH :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guuggel View Post
    Its annoying that its forcing me to use it and then make flips with it in front of AH :<
    Then it's a case of how much do you want it, at the end of the day it's ingame gold you should'nt feel so much pressure from it.
    1] either make round 40k with to spend on what ever you like
    2] use it enjoy it and try to make some for people who will tip you for making it
    Last edited by mmoc91e37703ae; 2011-10-07 at 06:22 PM. Reason: error

Dropped it to AH and some one bought it in 2hours for 41k :3

Deleted
    Goes for around 42-43k on my server,used to be 50k.But ppl are still buying it on my server,either from AH or just trade.

Deleted
    i got my recipe for this mount in the second or third week of cataclysm. i can honestly say it was the only thing in game that made me gold with no effort on my behalf [excepting mindnumbing archeology grind to get it]. the first month after i got it only 1 more guy on horde side had it and we agreed not to undercut eachother on craft fee [5 k per craft ] and we basicly rolled in dough for a while. after a while i started posting the vial on Ah. for a time it sold for 56 k a piece but prices dropped by the time i took my break from wow 5 months ago to about 40 k a piece. however , no matter if there were 4-10 vials on ah it never took more than 3-4 days to sell one. just keep posting them over and over on Ah and they will sell.