Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

getting drunk home, alone and with videogames. toughts?

ok i tend to do this a lot, mostly with some friends on skype or on vent playing something fun, like running some hc , playing LoL or HoN.
    Basically all I would like to know for you guys is your toughts on this subject.

Deleted
    Do it all the time when my partner is out, it's all cool.

Did it once with some friends over skype playing CS, we ended up going out anyway when our K/D ratio was around 3/50 and it felt more like 50/3 <3

Deleted
    I drink with my buds to spice things up. (no homo oO ) AAAAAAAAAAAAAND coz i love beer.

doing it alone over skype/vent sounds depressing to me. hum, i should educate myself

Deleted
    So...a night like any other but just drunk?

i got drunk one night on vent with some friends from my guild and farmed out the sha tari skygaurd rep, one of the most fun times ive had on wow

i've only been drunk once, but when i went in to play wow/lol, i ended up updating my fb status with only 1/50 words correctly spelt. i even wrote that blizz should nerf keyboards, cus they dont stand still!
    but when i tried to open a game, i just fell straight into my floor and got a bruised eye XD

was some fun shit. cant wait for my 15th birthday!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Wow, I'm not sure if you sound like an alcoholic, or a guy who has no friends outside of the internet. And I drink so much (on parties however) that I shouldn't be able to tell anyone he's an alcoholic.

I'll have a few drinks sometimes when we're doing alt raids and just facerolling normals. Seems fine to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alade View Post
    Wow, I'm not sure if you sound like an alcoholic, or a guy who has no friends outside of the internet. And I drink so much (on parties however) that I shouldn't be able to tell anyone he's an alcoholic.
    i have no friends, i had 1 good irl firend, but he was really a douche, so i ended it. and i'm not an alcoholic, i'm just talking about a couple of weekends I had ( incliding this one (( including now)))

You sound like a scumbag freshman meme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    So...a night like any other but just drunk?
    Haha, high five!

Ahhh the old "you're an alcoholic if you drink alone" attitude. What exactly is it that makes this true? Because you've heard other people say it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    ok i tend to do this a lot, mostly with some friends on skype or on vent playing something fun, like running some hc , playing LoL or HoN.
    Basically all I would like to know for you guys is your toughts on this subject.
    I use to do that a lot, just with less drinking lately. :P

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Ahhh the old "you're an alcoholic if you drink alone" attitude. What exactly is it that makes this true? Because you've heard other people say it?
    Everything on the internet is true! Especially the things the contradict the other things!

I've never done that exactly.
    I've done it a few times with weed instead of booze.

Any MMO with chat channels works. It makes whatever you are playing very immersing. Also it's nice if you are on vent too.

Drinking to a stand alone 1-player game doesn't feel right (for me).

I do it all the time. *in Adam Carola voice* It's perfectly natural, perfectly healthy.

Can't really focus on gaming without whiskey/vodka/liquor and I'm drinking every day. Problem officer?

One of my friends used to do that(he now goes to AA meetings because he did it every night) while he was amusing in vent it sucked playing games like LoL with him because he would be like well i cant really see health bars, so instead we played TF2

10+ Year Old Account
    all i saw was drink alcohol and alone... my thoughts? your an alcoholic