Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    I always go for things like this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sauder+-...&skuId=9414715

I hate leather chairs because you get stuck to them during intense gaming sessions and you sweat a little. I will never go back to leather for gaming. Mesh-types are so much nicer and more comfortable. Personal opinion.
    do you game naked? thats the only way i see getting stuck im using a leather chair i bought for $100 i never stick. it keeps warm though.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    do you game naked? thats the only way i see getting stuck im using a leather chair i bought for $100 i never stick. it keeps warm though.
    Not wearing a shirt or even simpler, wearing shorts - your legs are going to stick

Quote Originally Posted by Datas View Post
    Don't ever trust someone who talks in third person
    Puhleez. Those who speak in the third person are the most sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    Skelington's shirts get stuck sometimes if he hasnt moved his back for a while and it is hot.

I think this is a proper first post: True-Innovations-Sport-Mesh-Mid-Back (Check office depot website for it) I just recently got this (for 80 dollars but still) and it is amazing. I can work 8 hours with it or game for 8 hours. Works great and never sweat unless it's 85+ and im shirtless leaning against it hard. Girlfriend was sweet enough to let me go pick out a chair and it's a solid win for me. Best thing you can do though is go to office depot/office max/whatever and try some out.

Quote Originally Posted by Datas View Post
    http://www.officedepot.com/a/product...onded-Leather/

My chair is pretty much this. Fucking love it.
    I have that exact same chair.

Teknion Contessa. Buy 1 chair for the next 15 years.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the chair I'm using from Big Lots of all places lol. was like ~40$ and is still going strong 6 months or so later. Nice little rolling office chair. Can't find it on their website though :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

if you are gaming it up for long hours get something that keeps your back straight and keeps you level with your desk this will protect you from pain. also get something nice and soft (you cant make a butt groove in something ridged!)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bizchair.com/go-901-bk-gg.html#

This place sells some pretty nice chairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    I bought a chair similar to that one: http://www.officedepot.com/a/product...onded-Leather/

It's $170 but they had it on sale for $99 when I bought it a few months ago and it's the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in.
    The plastic Arm holders break after about 6mo's sadly, not a great investment...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis71 View Post
    I find it funny that you're asking for a GAMING chair
    Same here, just kids that have more money than sense, think you can slap "gaming" on the title and call it a gaming product.

I eat while playing, do they make GAMING crokery and cuttlery? Oh and while I'm at it, a gaming mug.

No I don't think so.

are you that one guy that posted the same topic on 4chan a few days ago?

srsly, "gaming chair" oh god