Can't find these addons

I recently had LUI, but uninstalled it because I didn't like the design anymore. However, I miss the bar that ran across the top of the screen. It summarized gold, latency, number of friends and guild members online, etc. When you hovered over the friends and guild members, it would show exactly who was online. I would greatly appreciate it if someone pointed to me an addon with the same function.

Also, when I used ElvUI, it had a function where when you're comparing an item in your bag with an equipped item, it would show the exact stats you would gain or lose from equipping the item (for example the strength, stamina, and crit rating difference). I would be grateful is someone pointed to me an addon that has that function too.

Thanks

Bar addon: there are several, for example Fubar and Bazooka.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx

The second function, I could have sworn that's in by default now when you hold shift and mouse-over an item... must be one of my addons doing it.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll try out Bazooka.

As for the second addon, I had another addon activated that disabled that summary. I feel dumb now haha. (I had RatingBuster installed...It showed the gain and loss of mana, health, crit chance, etc., but not intellect, etc.)