Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Introducing a hardcore E-sport, my years of experience have left me with the jaded opinion that everyone who does an arena tends to be entitled, narcissistic, superior, and overall unpleasant to be around.

A dungeon finder is also my worry, server-local is fine so long as teleportation stays out of it, but I don't want to have to deal with the jerks that LFG's anonimity provides.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2011-11-30 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    nothing resembling a gnome
    +1 !!

Apart from Jawas of course ! Before flame starts !! i know Jawas aren't Gnomes but still they are short and cute :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzen View Post
    What worries me is that everyone is going to be Empire and there are going to be few Republic players. From everything I have read and seen so far everyone seems to love the Sith Inquisitor.
    I thought the same but all my friends that are playing are going for Republic and classes i heard so far vary alot and they are not ALL force sensitive. I really didn't expect that !!
    Last edited by mmoc5ad6d85eb3; 2011-11-30 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    At least in the beta I found more people playing Republic Troopers than Sith Inquisitors.
    Also as soon as everyone realizes that apart from animations Sith Inquisitors are exactly the same as Consulars, the SI thing won't be a pure draw.

I hope they understand that the default UI is lacking for tanks and healers and add options to customize what is displayed on frames. It's 2011, trinity MMOs have at this point been streamlined down to a science, and any game coming out should know to give players the information they need as part of their baseline. The fact that frames are so basic and they haven't spoken on plans to allow add-ons kind of worries me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand's down the only thing that'll make me quit is the lack of pant's,
    Every pair I got were short-shorts, and i'm a bulking male Human, it didn't look nice :c

My biggest worry is the end game.

- Right now there is a small 6 boss raid and an "Ony style" 1 boss raid, both of which you can jump into the second you hit 50. That means the content will be consumed FAST. BW has to be quick with that next content patch or we're going to see people burn out in record time.

- PvP is nothing but a gear grind. As much as much people trash arenas and rated BGs, there are a huge number of people that do enjoy them. I enjoyed them because they give you something to work toward and accomplish beyond the gear.

- What else is there to do? The game doesn't have any achievements. There is no reason for raiders to run the heroic FPs if you can dive right into the raids. I was among the first to make fun of the pokemon battles that Blizz will introduce in MOP, and the guild rankings, and daily quests -- but honestly, the essence of that stuff is exactly what is needed. Just little frivious things people can do to occupy their time.

I'd love to see BW beef up the Space Mini game and have it award some fun ship upgrades. Rather than forcing us to do daily FP, how about some Smuggling, bounty hunting, and end game "hard mode" solo/group quests. There is so much that can be done with this IP.

worried about how good/bad the community is going to be, and how many trolls going to play the game.

game-wise PVP and difficulty of PVE raiding, will be dissatisfied if the ingame raiding is easy.

Deleted
    I'm worried that when leveling my character some idiot comes and spoils whole storyline (there's a lot of twists) in chat just for 'lulz'.
    Seriously, Bioware should hire some thugs to break legs of those... Or at least make a rule that spoilers in general chat cause some serious banning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dzwiedz View Post
    I'm worried that when leveling my character some idiot comes and spoils whole storyline (there's a lot of twists) in chat just for 'lulz'.
    Seriously, Bioware should hire some thugs to break legs of those... Or at least make a rule that spoilers in general chat cause some serious banning.
    Pretty much the reason I keep chat minimized until I actually need it.