Poll: What else would you like to see in this thread?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherea View Post
    PRE NOTE:

Stat priorities through reforging changed post 4.2 patch
    New order or priority is now (ASSUMING YOU HAVE T13 2SET)

26 exp > Hit (to 17% marker) >= Crit (equal to Hit at 17%) > Haste > Mastery
    Does this apply for SMF as well as TG? Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find the answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    The SMF set could use some work, at the very least the MH should be a No'Kaled, possibly the OH as well (unsure if the modeling bug with Gurth extends to the OH in simc). I don't know if you used Landsoul's sheet to make the lists and if so then it's just a difference between the sheet and simc.

This is the SMF set that got the highest dps output in SimC at least:
    http://chardev.org/?profile=320539

I put together one of those funny mastery sets as well, this is all the best items afaik:
    http://chardev.org/?profile=324098

SMF uses heroic hand of morchok and heroic blackhorn's mighty bulwark instead.
    Only chalice as a trinket because I assume you're using Eye of Unmaking + something and you don't want to put that something on CD.
    Last edited by Siri; 2012-01-20 at 05:11 AM.

Deleted
    Yea I've realised the weapons should be the Agi ones when the patch hit, I just haven't really worked on this thread in a long time because I've been quite busy at uni and otherwise raiding myself. If mods are considering stickying this I'll take out any flaws and what not.

---------- Post added 2012-01-20 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsurei View Post
    Does this apply for SMF as well as TG? Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find the answer.
    It does yeah

ignore me if its been brought up, but wouldnt the valour point belt crit/mastery be better then the heroic Runescriven Demon Collar?

for arms that is

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shotsnonstop View Post
    ignore me if its been brought up, but wouldnt the valour point belt crit/mastery be better then the heroic Runescriven Demon Collar?

for arms that is
    No sir, it would not. Granted, it's not a really huge difference but it's still over 100 dps.

Deleted
    Wich is better

2x gurthalak-voice-of-the-deeps/

or

gurthalak-voice-of-the-deeps/

heroic axe from Yor'sahj the Unsleeping

i wrote something that wasn't interesting.
    Last edited by Cityfella; 2012-01-21 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this on EJ, but I want to know what the MMO-Champion community thinks of this, too.

What are everyone's thoughts on possibly using Hurricane on your offhand in place of Landslide? The 3.51% haste from the proc would allow more chances to proc the Gurthalak tentacles, as well as allow more rage for the 2pc T13 (and Heroic Strikes in general). Would these situations make up for the loss of 1000 AP?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest checking with Landsouls spreadsheet, I would do it for you but that sheet hates me so I can't open it with all functionality intact.

FWIW it sims as a slight dps upgrade in SimC but double hurricane sims just as good as landslide/hurricane so I'm not sure how accurate it actually is.

Deleted
    bumping this great thread to first page, god knows why it still isn't stickied

Deleted
    Any news regarding the BiS issue of Double Gurth for Fury ?

some time have passed and both this and the post over at elitist jerks have been left to rot imo and still its kinda unclear what weps to aim for as Fury. Land arguably said haste would be better than mastery as of this tier when it comes to our T13 2 piece bonus. and ive been running 2x Regular Gurths for a while in my raids. im down to 20.80% Crit running theese two weps wich is fairly low imo for fury, but my dps still seems pretty solid. When it comes to Ataraxis vs Cudgel im kinda meh.

But what i think will be the Bis Fury weapons will be Gurth MH, Ataraxis Oh or Cudgel, They both supply the Mainstat we want it to give us Crit and the 2nd stat we reforge to Hit anyway. and i doubt 180 ish haste/mastery is gonna make any major differences on sheets. i Doubt 2x Heroic Gurthalaks will be the BiS setup for Fury TG, especially with the heavy loss of stats this supplies + the lower Procs from Offhand + Gurths procs can be quite Rng at times.

Deleted
    Yeah I decided to do a dummy test with both setups, then I got bored after 3 minutes, reck still wasn't off cd. (Double 403 Test)

I looked at my dps 38k, I was like wtf? Then I looked at tentacle damage 35% o_O

I guess guth on MH is already RNG when you have both its even more, it has the potential to be better than the stat OH but testing is difficult, I think you need to run at least a few 10 minute tests or something, which I don't have the patience for :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Mast<haste for tg still?