Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

[TV] Best sitcom of all time?

Title says it all.What's the best sitcom of all time for you? For me it's Married with children with Mis adorables vecinos a close second

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Will & Grace.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Frasier.

10characters

Deleted
    Hmm.. Friends, King of Queens, and Will & Grace for me. I think I've seen each episode of all three sitcoms at least 5 times :P

15+ Year Old Account
    What is The Office, US version, considered? Well, for me, my TV life is really shallow, I don't watch anything. I've tried getting into a bunch of shows, but they never kept me past the 2nd or 3rd show. The office however..... well lets just say over the past 3 years, I've watched all the episodes I could through netflix going on 4 times now.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Seinfeld, that show will never be topped.

Seinfeld

/end thread

The IT Crowd.
    Definitely The IT Crowd.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Old sitcom Only fools and horses. (UK)
    New sitcom IT Crowd (UK)
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

Best sitcom of all time?
    Married with children

What? People actually watch that? I always thought it was just something they put on from 10 to 11 am so they have something to interrupt with commercial breaks. I never managed to see more than 2 minutes of it.

It's hard to name the best one, but Red Dwarf is timeless classic.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Friends (1 2 3 ... 10 characters)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Seinfeld

I will personally smite everyone in this thread that says friends

Seinfeld and Married With Children.
    People who disagree shall be crucified.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Pretty sure seinfeld has been voted top sitcom of all time by most entertainment publications.

Cheers and Seinfeld. If you don't agree you're probably too young to have understood them in their prime.

Deleted
    Friends and Seinfeld, you can't really argue with that. Seriously, opinions doesn't count here.

Seinfeld. It's science.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post

What? People actually watch that? I always thought it was just something they put on from 10 to 11 am so they have something to interrupt with commercial breaks. I never managed to see more than 2 minutes of it.

Doesn't see more than 2 minutes of show, says opinion on entire series.

I have to agree with Married, though I haven't seen a whole lot of other sitcoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post

different people with different opinions so far a lot of people say Seinfeld,i personally find it boring but don't say it's bad in any way

Deleted
    Malcom in the middle
    married with children