Thread: Raid Pull Timer

Raid Pull Timer

I was wondering if anyone knows of an addon that will show a countdown timer for a pull. Now I did some searches and found a couple that display in raid warning chat, but I was wondering if there's on that shows an actual bar while counting down. Sort of like a DBM timer, but displays for everyone so the tank can pull and everyone can get an accurate pre-pot. Not sure if it exists, but if anyone knows I would appreciate it.

Deleted
    You can give assistant to your tank and have him use /cbmt create 5 pull!, for example, to give everyone a pull boss mod timer.

You can do it with DBM too.

DBM does it.

\dbm pull 10

The PhoenixStyle raid tool / fail watcher will let you make a pull timer that is broadcast to all the popular raid timers addon.

\fen attack 10
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Meant to ask Treeston, does everyone need that addon installed for it to work? Or just the tank?

If the timer is being broadcast to a standard chat channel, or as a raid warning then anyone should be able to see it if they are using the addon or not.

Deleted
    Just the tank. It broadcasts in a "language" that every boss mod should understand and parse properly.

Once he types that in, how is the timer triggered? I'm trying to test it out using CBMT, but once I type that in I can't figure out how to trigger the timer. I use BigWigs personally but not finding the timer or how to start it. Thank you for being patient, I'm pretty noob to all of this.

Deleted
    If you're raid leader or assistant, simply tying /cbmt create 20 Pull! should create a 20 second timer called "Pull!". Both values can be replaced, obviously.

Deleted
    Try PhoenixStyle, and everyone will see the timer