Thread: Body Type

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffaa View Post
    female types
    Asian
    American
    WNBA
    Latin/Italian

There is literally no difference in the female types other than slight height differences, Junktotrunk ratio, and bra size.
    big surprise? Its a video game dominated by misogynistic men with fantasies running amuck with "attractive" women. Very unoriginal to have the typical supermodel bikini wearing females in games, yet people still describe female polygon models to be decent with these wild proportions and perversions.

Have you seen how many men are playing women characters, most likely for perverted reasons (they so perdy... I wanna stare at them)

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    big surprise? Its a video game dominated by misogynistic men with fantasies running amuck with "attractive" women. Very unoriginal to have the typical supermodel bikini wearing females in games, yet people still describe female polygon models to be decent with these wild proportions and perversions.

Have you seen how many men are playing women characters, most likely for perverted reasons (they so perdy... I wanna stare at them)
    You get used to it, im 22. its not just games, its Fantasy in general. The males arn't exploited nearly as much and they kinda parody it with the fat choice in this game but even all male characters are either beefcake roid abusers (western games) or skinny baby faced pretty boys (eastern games).

I thought the four types were: Thin, Average, Strong, and Fat (Male) / Curvy (Female)

As for what type I'll use... well I dont know yet. I dont even know what class or gender I want my character to be yet.

I'll be going medium build with my characters.

I made an old fat Jedi Knight and the way he swung his lightsaber was so funny I think I may make one when it comes out. I looked so stupid in groups making the decisions I can see it pissing a lot of the RPers off.

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post

Have you ever seen a 120kg woman in ANY part of the military or police? Didn't think so.

The only reason I play mostly female is because they just generally look better. And I always get a wierd feeling when going "Okay, gonna create human male. He needs to look handsome though.... wait wtf am I thinking." Besides, it's much more interesting to look at a female character's butt on your screen rather than a male's.