Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    When people say 'at the end of the day'.

Quote Originally Posted by White Fox View Post
    I'm not saying you don't have the right to hate that quote, but why? I personally love it. Sums up my entire life, and in my opinion, the goal of all life. Seize the day, be all you can be, do what you want and what you need to.
    You captured at least 5 quotes that annoys me

Deleted
    BANTER - for when being a dick needed a new word;

i am the archbishop of banterbury
    banter claus
    bantersouras rex

yea you can prob see why i got annoyed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electroso View Post
    I hate when people say "good for you"
    I only say this when I couldn´t care less about what you accomplished.

Anyways. I hate "you know what I'm saying?" (ofcourse I do, or else I would ask you what you meant way before you can ask that question), any shortcuts ("plz", "umadbro?", "y r u ...?". Please bother speaking with normal words if you want me to talk to you back.) and "the costumer is always right" (no they're not, when you're rude you will not be right in my eyes.).
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleggy View Post
    Yet again my boss has walked up and talked about a job he know's f**k all about, when i explain there was a problem with it he said " there are no problem only Solutions". It really get's me when he says that. There is a problem the job it's wrong, yes i will find a solution but that doesn't get away from the fact the job is not as it should be.
    Don't call it a 'problem', call it a 'challenge'. I don't think I heard the term 'problem' from any management. 'Challenge' seems like its something that you're actively solving, or at least can solve.

What annoys me is: bro
    It's idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    any quote thats been used too much and is getting really old now

"umad?"
    "coolstory bro"
    "*chuck norris joke*"

to name a few.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    "That's what she said", "U mad?", "Mother's basement", "Get a life"

Jesus...it feels like these people are devoid of any sign of intelligence.

Deleted
    "You know what you've done..."

kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Deleted
    also when people call me boss :| been noticing it more and more lately, when im wat work in the shop at least once a day a customer says "thanks boss"

I love using all of these to upset people

Deleted
    Definitely the "u 'now what I'm sayin'?".

God, some people literally use it in every damn sentence, along with "like". Example: So I was like at the shop and that woman was like da ugliest evar! You know what I'm sayin?

Criiiinge.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    Don't call it a 'problem', call it a 'challenge'. I don't think I heard the term 'problem' from any management. 'Challenge' seems like its something that you're actively solving, or at least can solve.
    The "Challenge" is finding the "Solution" to the "Problem". It doesn't mater which way you look at it there are problem and they need solutions. which is why i have an issue with the quote.
    Last edited by Cleggy; 2011-10-10 at 12:34 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The could care less thing has baffled me for a long time.If you could care less doesnt that mean you care to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    "I could care less."

People misunderstand the meaning of this...so much. 99% of the time what they mean to say is "I couldn't care less".

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" has always seemed a somewhat unrealistic philosophy to me also, in that it places preference over what is right. Do unto others as you expect to have done unto you, and we would be getting somewhere as it forces one to consider the implications of one's actions, rather than simply committing the actions that you might "like" to have done unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by ankram View Post
    "git er done" why would you want to sound like a slow minded ignorant hick?
    exactly!!!

Deleted
    People who fail in-game, and inconvenience the rest of us with their fail, and then say "It's just a game" as though to excuse themselves.

I was in a tournament once (not WoW) and one of my teammates showed up completely drunk, and screwed our match. And afterward he was like.. it's just a game, who cares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    People who fail in-game, and inconvenience the rest of us with their fail, and then say "It's just a game" as though to excuse themselves.

I was in a tournament once (not WoW) and one of my teammates showed up completely drunk, and screwed our match. And afterward he was like.. it's just a game, who cares.
    This.

It's used as an excuse way too much. Yes, it's indeed just a game, but that doesn't mean you have to screw other people's fun by doing things on purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post

It's just a game, that takes from my time, and failed it's purpose of entertaining me, just because of these nimrods that keep saying that phrase.

Use of the term "irregardless" in any way, shape or form so as to sound intelligent. It does not mean the same thing as the word "irrespective", in fact it has no meaning at all. The word is a double negative for the love of god.