Deleted

EPGP loot distributing problem

So i basically just CAN'T distribute loot with this addon. I have "Give loot and award 2GP" completely grayed out so i can't click it. Another officer has to do it manually....anyone had similar problems? Any tips how i could fix this? I have excatly the same settings another officer has and EPGP lootmaster works for him (but he is higher rank in guild, does that matter?). Do i have to be higher rank in guild (officer atm) before this addon works for me and i can actually distribute loot? This is starting seriously bug me...any helps is highly appreciated, ty in advance.

http://imageshack.us/f/256/lmserver.jpg/ Just an example pic. I have the first option grayed out

You most likely don't have permission to edit officer notes.

Yep, it'll probably be permission to edit officer notes. Those are used a lot by the EPGP addon as a means of determining who can actually make serious changes with it. Would explain why the officer with the higher rank can use it properly but you can't. Check the officer note permissions and let us know how it goes!

You need permissions to edit the officer notes in your guild as thats where the EPGP standings per person are kept. You mite be an officer but has your GM allowed you to edit these notes ? Or is he/she a control freak :P

Deleted
    Yup i cant edit officers notes. Thx all! i think this is gonna fix it
    Probably gonna test it again this evening we're raiding. THAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS AGAIN!