Thread: Addon please.

Addon please.

Does anyone know of an addon i can use to track whether my raid is popping Potions to increase DPS. IE the 1200 Int Agi Str Pots. Something along the lines of big brother ? Cheers

Deleted
    You can use RaidBuffStatus to see if they have flasked / foodbuffed etc pre-pull, as for the actual fight, just check your Combat Log for the player you suspect is not popping pots, and check their "Buffs Cast" section of the fight. Ideally, they should have cast a Pot (e.g Golemblood Potion) twice, once as a pre-pot and once during the fight (if the fight allows prepotting) - then you can confront them after the raid with black on white evidence.

Deleted
    You can try Raidslack

It does:
    Potions check - shows who uses potions in a raid and who doesn't, also tracks pre-poting and who uses Healthstones (saves last 12 fights, to change it: /script rscpotionscombatsaves=12 - any number between 3 and 25).

Flask check - shows who has no flask or food buff (automatic check!)

Buffs after rebirth - check buffs in combat after rebirth (doesn't work with Reinc - haven't found any API to detect it yet)

Other - Announce when someone drops food feast, healthstone or flask`s cauldron, repair bot (disabled by default)
    But you need http://phoenixstyle.com I think

World of logs shows buff uptimes doesn't it ? I can check that if there isn't an addon for it ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you can use WoL

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    Yes, you can use WoL
    Cheers Thanks alot guys, going to try the recommended addons and WoL

Deleted
    You would have to tab out and click on every member with WoL, Raidslack can send you a message after every pull or on the pull who does not have the buff.

While WoL gives you more info I'm guessing you might wana know there and then rather then after the raid.

Noo i'd check WoL after the raid had finished IF i used WoL lol. The RaidSlack addon seems to be just what im looking for though