Poll: what mmos do you play/will play

What mmo games do you play/will play this fall

I cant wait for swtor and guild wars 2 and tera to come out. we will have more of a variety than ever for mmos. im personally enjoying rift because the graphics. what mmo are you guys excited for.

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2 hooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Deleted
    I am currently waiting for SW:ToR, I hope it has a dynamic PvP, from what I've seen it is a little clunky and too much standing still in my opinion.
    Still voted for GW2 just because it is a one time buy and play. I will be playing this even when I stopped playing SW:ToR, I really like the combat in GW2. Need to wait untill 22th december :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Guild Wars 2 even have a release date? How can it even be on this list when the closed alpha hasn't even started? I mean *best case* people will be playing it Spring 2012.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wish you could select multiple options in the poll.

I'll be playing SWTOR and WOW.

Deleted
    I'm still going to play WoW but I may give a try to GW too.
    Even if GW proves to be much more "dynamic" I don't think I'll leave my guild just for GW.

I'm interested in Tera - we'll see how that actually pans out.

One day I may pick up Rift again, and there is potential that I'll play SW or GW2. At the moment though, I'm catching up on too many other games, and I'm not paying that much attention to MMOs. We'll see how long that lasts~

Deleted
    All the ones mentioned by the OP should have made the poll multiple choice.

I voted GW2 but it will not be out until early 2012 but, the closed beta will be there so I might get lucky x3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Does Guild Wars 2 even have a release date? How can it even be on this list when the closed alpha hasn't even started? I mean *best case* people will be playing it Spring 2012.
    the release day is "when its done" =)

GW2 won't be THIS fall, wish it was, but that will be my future MMO , for now I don't really have an MMO I play, I dabble in and out of GW1 when I feel like it. And occasionally try some free MMO's to see if they are up to snuff.

idk i'll check sw:tor, but tbh it doesn't look good to me atm. I doubt that gw2 is coming out this fall, but anyway that's the game i gave my vote for

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'll be playing TOR already been told about how awesome the instances are. I have GW2 also preordered but giving that to my brother cause honestly I have no interest in it because I feel no matter how much hype they add to it the game will be similar to the first one.

Guild Wars 2, please gief that game already