Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Warlock and hunter were definitely among the first.
    Anyway, I also do it similar to williee, but:
    Sanguinar dies in void reaver's hallway, capernian at solarian's door, and the other 2 at the back of solarians room. Forces them to come one by one in p3, and makes the adviser phase stupidly easy.
    As for p4, I'd really benefit from more practice here , I suck at it. I just berserk early, push his health down as much as I can, and run. Run like the wind. It's pretty easy to heal through pyroblast, especially with the cosmic infuser buff, and by the time I have to turn around berserk is nearly ready. I actually managed to "kill" him this week before he entered the final phase, so that all I had to do was 1 melee swing after his RP. No mount
    Hello,

Yesterday I tried for the first time to solo the place (I'm a totally noob bear), unfortunately after taking about 45 mins to clear all the bosses and trash prior to Kael Thas, the laptop froze up exactly after killing Sanguinar.

One thing I have noticed is that all doors were closed as soon as i engaged KT. In this post you mentioned kiting the advisors in the other bosses and hallways. Did i do something wrong because as stated above, upon engaging i found the doors closed and i couldnt take sanguinar away to the hallway.

Quote Originally Posted by xizzu View Post
    One thing I have noticed is that all doors were closed as soon as i engaged KT. In this post you mentioned kiting the advisors in the other bosses and hallways. Did i do something wrong because as stated above, upon engaging i found the doors closed and i couldnt take sanguinar away to the hallway.
    The doors close when first advisor is active, not when u engage Kael. By the time when he finishes his speech, you can be already outside the room and Thaladred will go after you.
    Chase me if you dare! I run without a care!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojad View Post
    The doors close when first advisor is active, not when u engage Kael. By the time when he finishes his speech, you can be already outside the room and Thaladred will go after you.
    Ah! Big thanks.

Deleted
    f**k yes finally managed to solo him! no mount though

When my druid had just 359 gear I spent about 3 hours wiping on Kael and then finally got it down.. I didnt even want to try it again after it but last week I went back to TK and this time it was really easy (a lot better gear this time around :P) and it went down the first try.
    Tact:
    I killed warrior add, caster add and hunter add right in front of Kael's room, Sanguinar in A'lar's room, and AoE'd the weapons there too.

Then killed the adds again, sanguinar ofc first (after it put the staff on), then caster, then hunter and then warrior.

At this point Im still at A'lar's room, then Kael comes and I bursted him with berserk etc up, INTERRUPT FIREBALLS helps a ton, when he starts casting pyro (helps to have a timer for the pyro CD, download old BC DBM mod) mace on, hots on, barkskin on, and then back to kael (remember to equip staff again), I pretty much ignored the phoenix adds.

Just repeat the above till he is at 50%, then he starts running towards his room, you can keep up with him with dash, stampeding roar and charge and just nuke him down ^^
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |