Funny things you've seen forum mods do/post/say

This doesn't apply only to mmo-champion forum mods by any means, go ahead and post some of the funniest thing you've seen a mod do on the official WoW forums, bungie forums, SWTOR forums... anything!

I always got a kick out of some of the trolling mods can do, but the best humor is always found where it wasn't intended. I saw a post here on the mmo-champion forums today where someone threw a few profanities and offensive slang bashing gay people out there while calling somebody a "fanboy" and the user was infracted for calling someone a fanboy. I know the mod wasn't supporting the gay bashing at all, but it was humorous to see the choice of correction.

What are some of the funny things that stand out in your minds?

edit: don't use this as a personal weapon against mods. If you think something might tarnish someone's reputation, either don't say it or keep it as anonymous as possible. This is for fun, people!

Well there's the classic "get an infraction for having an opinion that conflicts with that of the moderator" stuff that was seen lately with the Steve Jobs stuff.

Other than that? Nothing really springs to mind at this late hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    This might end badly, not sure of anything funny myself though.. Bourb usually comes up with some good ones though.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Since i am not very nice, i'll stay away from the forums for 1 week.

Edit: this might have been edite by Bibi.

something along those lines

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Fun Stuff.

That was the most awesome thing ever said by a mod

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Moved to Fun Stuff.

That was the most awesome thing ever said by a mod
    Haha. Whoops. Thanks =P

Bashiok has also said a ton of hilarious stuff, he's my secret internet crush.