Thread: 25man alt raids

25man alt raids

So my guild and a few other 10m guilds on my server wants to do some 25m alt raids together, but there is a few things i would like to know before we go.

How meny players in the air at alysrazor ?

How meny on the top of the web at beth ?

How meny crystals dose belroc spwan at the time ?

2 tanks 5 healers 18 dps ? or less healers?

we are just going to do normal modes, i hope someone can help me out here without making it a 10vs25 drama topic

Deleted

2 tanks, 3-4 healers.

Don't know how good you guys are, so maybe go with 5 or 6 healers as safety. The DPS you need is extremely low, so you may as well go with the safety.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    So my guild and a few other 10m guilds on my server wants to do some 25m alt raids together, but there is a few things i would like to know before we go.

How meny players in the air at alysrazor ?

How meny on the top of the web at beth ?

How meny crystals dose belroc spwan at the time ?

2 tanks 5 healers 18 dps ? or less healers?

we are just going to do normal modes, i hope someone can help me out here without making it a 10vs25 drama topic
    Anything from 4-5 will reward you a rather quick kill in the air. Will also allow your healers to grab a feather each during the initial feather drop.

Send your melee team up, along with two healers and a tank. There are quite many webs that spawn in 25man, you should be abled to send up anything between 10-14 people.

Baleroc spawns two crystals. One will be upon a random melee, the other upon a random caster.

25mans really vary a lot when it comes to the size of your healer team. It all mainly comes down to experience, though. Aim for 6-5 healers, go for 4 if you're confident (only really advised on certain fights, like doing a 0 scythe strategy on Majordomo).

Deleted
    1) your all alts take an extra healer while learning how 25's work.

2) your all alts, take an extra healer so those who arn't used to melle and taking extra damg don't jsut die all the time as not used to having to be in the fire more from just being melle

3) baelroc can stil be a one tank fight on 25man normal. but you have to have 2 stacks one for melle and one for ranged the ranged stack should always be over 20 yards away from melle to prevent crystal overlap.

other speicifc bosses -> shanox -> get your rogues to disarm traps he drops into melle at shannox as with his increased trap drop rate you ill get overwhelmed with traps otherwise. also less need for a blow away rage first tac as with 25 you have more viable dps with reliable 30k crits specialy fter full raid buffs.

lord legs is pritty identical just make sure your 10 ranged dps arn't doting up a single leg EVER or turning becomes a pain.

alyrazor -> 2 up into air per feather drop works well for us. druids are stil stunable in 25man but you need either a rogue or shamy to be the only one stuning and inturupting or jsut 2 inturupters, rogue can do it by kick -> stun next firecast delaying cast until kick is ready or shamy imba wind shear cd.

beth -> 2 healers 1 tank onto web rest nuke spinners and drones you can kil her from 99% after she drops jsut pop heroism when she hits 40% with your ranged stacked on her arse.

domo -> you can push to 10 cleaves on first scorp and it's easy if you heroism after 3 the hero will run out just mid way between 9 and 10th flame and leave domo on 65~% already. 7 cats later stack up for scorp+seeds, (all pallies self bubble before the "stun" for seeds = no seed debuf on them = no need to run out and explode) take 6 cleaves and spread for 7 more leaps -> 6 more cleaves -> orbs are ez in 25 just have ranged spread over whole area and use voice com to pair people up after seeds spawn. he should be dead 1/2 way through this phase after his nerfs.

rag -> 2 dps per son (2-8) 1 tank 1 dps on so number one. 2nd tank is free to linger near hammer on first transition with a stun ready on a runer. 2nd transiton he tanks big firey ads and you heroism nuke them down ( pop hero when only 1 son remains) nuke ads nuke raggy avoid meteors chain knockback until you get them onto people with lots of sprints/movement ie arcane mage = imp blink = kites for 3 minutes same for engineer hunters or worgen rogues/druids

thanks for the help much appreciated