The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Ok to spend jewelcrafting tokens now?

I was stock piling JC tokens for 4.3, but I heard that the new patterns won't even use the tokens to get?

We don't know where the random JC pattern books come from yet, they could still come from JC tokens...

Deleted
    All indicates that yes, stillll its too early to be sure...

We dont know where the books or designs come from...so yes keep them.

Where are you getting the idea that they won't be bought with the Cataclysm Jeweler Tokens? I've not seen anything that contradicts the assumption that we'll buy them there...

People's current assumptions based on some datamined items - if new patterns do require JC tokenns - it will cost minimum 5 tokens, and you won't be able to choose which recipe you buy - you just pay 5 tokens and learn some random 4.3 recipe. So you will need loads of tokens and luck to learn what you really need.

Waiting more precise info from new builds of PTR myself though.

I was also wondering about this since i saved up over 250 tokens, guess ill wait for more info.

Epic Gem Pattern Vendor

The epic gem pattern vendor is up in Stormwind now. The currency used to buy the patterns is still the same daily token at 5 tokens per pattern. There is also a new feature for 4 tokens that gives you one random epic pattern. As for gems I can't seem to find them at the PvP vendor, PvE vendor, AH, or from prospecting yet. I would post a couple pictures from it but my post count is still too low. But to give you an idea solid stat gems are +50, and mixed ones are +25/+25.