Poll: The most nerfed class in PVE

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I believe that don't want a re-do of wrath, where pallies where the OP class all xpac.
    for 10 days?

but yeah, it was absolutely ridiculous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I believe that don't want a re-do of wrath, where pallies where the OP class all xpac.
    Your trolling. The only REAL Overpowered moment we had was with 4.0.1 where - I must admit - we were doing too much damage. But hey that got corrected with HOTFIXES and so we got to the bottom again within like what? 1 week? two? But anyways. Clueless comment is clueless.

I'm not a big PvE player myself, but if I had to choose a class to play in a raid to perform a certain role... I wouldn't really have a preference as far as "balance" goes, only personal taste on what's fun.

I might be wrong, but it seems to me a class that's considered too weak in PvE actually means "a little weaker than the best" or "slightly weaker in certain specific areas", whereas in PvP it's like comparing modern jet fighters to WW2 aircrafts.

WTF! How are ret pallys the most nerfed class right now. Right now compared to the other class of the same gear they can out dps anybody. I have a ret pally freind in full pvp doing 17k so stop bitching.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'll probably get a lot of hate for this, but I really do believe rogues have been neglected this entire expansion...

My biggest concern? They ruined our AoE, Fan of Knives, as it now does about half the damage, doesn't work with blade flurry, and requires a throwing weapon to use...and BiS isn't even a throwing weapon.

WE just don't bring much to raids period.

Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    I'm not a big PvE player myself, but if I had to choose a class to play in a raid to perform a certain role... I wouldn't really have a preference as far as "balance" goes, only personal taste on what's fun.

I might be wrong, but it seems to me a class that's considered too weak in PvE actually means "a little weaker than the best" or "slightly weaker in certain specific areas", whereas in PvP it's like comparing modern jet fighters to WW2 aircrafts.
    That's because people don't argue classes in either, they argue specs. You can't compare specs in PvP to classes in PvE. It doesn't work hat way.

This kind of poll will never work.

Overall, it's Warriors. Constant and gradual nerfs since 2005.
    Currently, it's Shaman. Nerfed to the ground since 4.1, and Blizzard doesn't seem to care.
    At the start of Cata, it was Feral Druids. Went from literally the best PVP class to the worst PVP class overnight, which of course seeped over into PVE, then another slap in the face with the UW nerf.
    And finally, Paladins will always represent since they are the most popular class. Also typically the whiniest, as shown by the fact that they have 2 of the best specs in the game right now, but the Ret tears have flown nonstop since all 3 of their specs aren't the best in the game.

Retri palas

/thread

15+ Year Old Account
    To quote Greg Street AKA Ghost Crawler: "I'm a Libra. I like long walks on the beach, drinking gin, and nerfing paladins."

imma go with shaman...cant even get an OP ability before something gets nerfed to the ground.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Hunters probably deserved nerfs, but they had a much higher average dps than they do now and therefore, I think they are the most nerfed class.

overall, I'd say warriors, they're nerfed every patch. biggest nerfs tho were definitelly to pallies

I'd say Hunter is definitely up there, especially BM. Never played a hunter, but my friends do and I've noticed BM hasn't been a viable spec since almost BC. It was stated though that they didn't like a spec that focused too much on pet damage. It's just a wee too close to Pokemon.

Locks used to be freaking everywhere, but now they're nowhere to be seen. I feel they're more victim of FotMs though... like they just all decided to go play their mages and/or boomkins.

Ret paladins had their day in the sun during Wrath, but since have gone downhill. Before they could pull heavily from prot's defense and heal better than an ele shammy. It was never that they whacked you once and you were dead, it's just that they were freaking immortal. It's hard for them to come out ahead in PVE because the holy trinity of defense-damage-heals is just too hard to balance in PVP. At the end of the day, the devs seem to be content to lower the damage of the damage spec instead of making them less defensive or worse at healing.

What's really hilarious is that I play a shaman, yet I hardly feel nerfed at all. I do miss cleansing totem though, RIP. XD What I feel for my class can best be summed up by my experience leveling a second shaman on a different server/faction. It feels like there's something missing. Like I haven't been granted the one spell, cooldown, or talent that completes me. I guess that's what xpacs are for though, right?

Deleted
    inb4 everyone voting for their own class

Deleted
    Nope. Some specs that used to be both pve and pvp specs in the past, like frost mage, they are only pvp now. Or demo, lock. A friend of mine quited his mage cause he's useless in pve as frost.

Prot pallys have been nerfed so much that undoing one of those nerfs is our 4 piece bonus for tier 13

Deleted
    paladin ofc ret is worst of those 3 specs

Deleted
    Played every class in game, and my vote goes for retribution Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    dk for sure,just remember at the start of wotlk how OVERPOWERED we were
    fixed.

ot: depends on how you look at it. there are several specs that need a lot of work and have been fucked with to the point of becoming irritating to play. shamans are some of the worst nerfed with warriors and pallys.

offtopic: shamans still need pets fixed. BM spec is a joke because pet logic is retarded, and holy priest is just laughable for the most part.