15+ Year Old Account

Last qualifying round for EURO 2012!

So, I'm anxious to watch tonight game of my national team (Bosnia and Herzegovina). The win will bring us directly on EURO, but our opponent is France.

What do you think who will win?
    Do you expect something with your own teams (if your national team is in the qualifications)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Fag referee signaled penalty which was never there (there was a foul outside of 16th metere area)... should have expected though, Michele Platini is a head of UEFA after all, and it's second time for them to crawl to a competition (you remember Henry's handball).

Gz to Denmark! Deserved!

I'm waiting for thursday to find out who'll be Bosnia opponent in the Play Offs.

Sweden won against Holland/Netherlands with 3-2! Amazing game! I guess the Netherlanders think we were lucky ofc, it's hard to be the #2 (or even #1) team in the world and loose against a only decent team. But yesterday Sweden was the best team in the world, everything was perfect.. Except that our damn defenders fell down both of Netherlands goals =/ And Toivonen again misses 2 open goals.

But what the hell! We're in the Europe Champs now! We'll see you there Denmark !

And oh yea, to Mr. Netherland managerguy. Just because you have 70-30% ball possesion because you pass the ball amongst your defenders it doesn't mean you were better yesterday. Sweden was!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    And oh yea, to Mr. Netherland managerguy. Just because you have 70-30% ball possesion because you pass the ball amongst your defenders it doesn't mean you were better yesterday. Sweden was!
    You mean like finland was the worse team when we faced them? :>

Sweden pretty much won cause the netherlands had alot of injuries on "key" players and were already qualified.
    it was a brilliant game but if we would face them in the european championship we would get wrecked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    You mean like finland was the worse team when we faced them? :>

Sweden pretty much won cause the netherlands had alot of injuries on "key" players and were already qualified.
    it was a brilliant game but if we would face them in the european championship we would get wrecked.
    They had 3 key players gone, but the goalie is actually just as good and huntelaar isnt' really something to complain about. They had 3 key players gone, but still had a 11 world class player lineup. Sweden had their only real key player gone (Ibrakadabra) and had a lineup with 11 Semi-pros.

Holland lost because Sweden played better when it mattered. They took the opportunities and fought harder then they ever had before (Elmander actually lost sight on one of his eyes temporary because of how much he ran).

If Holland didn't care, why did they try to push as hard as they did? Why complain on the judge (wich was on hollands side actually)? Why after the game be bitter and blame on this and that and saying they'd win 9 out of 10 games and Sweden were just lucky? Why ruin a 17 game won streak on qualifying rounds for EM/VM?

Holland tried. But since 1997 Sweden have only lost 2 games on Råsunda against other international teams. Sweden was a world class team yesterday.

lol if you think the Netherlands was pushing hard. It was the same old boring 4-3-3 total football we have been doing since the 70's. I'm sure you Swedes thought it was really exciting but I was bored.

Of course they were bitter because they should have won. Sweden played the same boring kind of football we have to endure every single match almost unless it is some team that can put up some opposition. 11 people behind the ball and as many large defenders in the box as you can. Stupid anti football is ruining everything especially internationally because playing offensive with a team that doesn't play together too often is much harder then playing defence.

If you want to see what it looks like when the Netherlands tries hard you should see the games against Italy and France 4 years ago or the game against Brazil 2 years ago. Past summer when the team visited Brazil it was a boring 0-0 because it didn't mean nothing.

Let alone the gallery play the Dutch made the Swedes endure when they came to Amsterdam. The Swedes tried to play football against the Dutch and they were slaughtered haha.

Sweden and a whole bunch of other countries are playing sickening anti football that doesn't make their countries football grow in any way. The Netherlands lost too many matches they shouldn't have over the years like 3 WC finals, semi finals in our own country EC but at least they try to be offensive and give the fans something.
    Some of our national teams over the years will be remembered forever for playing good football. Any well read footballfan knows the '74 team which showed the world total football with Cruyff, van Hanegem etc. Or our offense in the late 80's/early 90's with gullit, van basten, rijkaard. Or the offense we had when we hosted the EC in the late 90's, early 2000's (Bergkamp, overmars, davids, seedorf, makaay, kluivert, de boer, cocu).

while sweden will just be that annoying country of antifootbal and rough play with 4 defenders that have to be over 2m in height.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tonight is the beginning of D-Day for my country. The first play-off game against Portugal. Huh... I'm so fucking nervous about it like there won't be the 2nd game.

Your thoughts about the games? My personal feeling is 2:1 or 2:0 for Bosnia (hopefully).