Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    Says the guy that doesn't have it on either of his toons!
    It's because it isn't black!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Definitely the Raven Lord. That mount has always held a special place in my heart :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    I'm looking for a ground mount that I can ride with pride. Tired of my swift palimono/armoured bear, they suck xP. I want a ground mount that takes a while to farm (preferably 2weeks-2months). Thanks for any help you can provide, and please can you inclue how I get get the mount if you post? Ty
    Crimson Deathcharger - for rarity
    Attumen - for looks
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    These attitudes are what makes the blue bug so good. The only thing that would improve it is a "haters gonna hate" strut for the walking animation.
    You know it is possible to not like something even tho you don't have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    You know it is possible to not like something even tho you don't have it?
    I know it's common to say you don't like something that you don't have because you're not willing to do whatever it takes to get that thing and you feel the need to justify your lack of effort.*

*This is not a personal attack, it's grammatical laziness. Substitute "one" for "you" to get the correct, but awkward sounding, generic statement of human nature.

meh i got Baron mount on 4 toons, raven on 3 and kara on 1. seems i have good luck with the farmable mounts, never got the bloody HH mount tho<which i really really want>. with mounts i always go per class. pally/priest on kara/baron just looks awsome. druid on raven. warrior on bear. have the mount match the class, but thats me.

horse - baron/kara
    cat - winterspring
    bear - polarbear
    misc - arch bug/raven

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently available? I'd say Anzu. He looks pretty brilliant.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't see the love for the Raven Lord. I got it and never use it. It's just a raptor skeleton with some feathers and mini wings. :x

In my opinion: Anzu from Sethekk Halls.

My top 5, in no particular order, are...

Winterspring Frost Saber
    Fiery Warhorse
    Raven Lord
    Death Charger
    White Polar Bear
    Last edited by Nexdominus; 2011-10-12 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    These attitudes are what makes the blue bug so good. The only thing that would improve it is a "haters gonna hate" strut for the walking animation.
    Can you believe it or not, sometimes people just dont like the looks certain mount. And they say its 'over rated' not because they are jealous.
    I dont have blue bug myself, but I swear, when it drops, I am not going to use it either. Only farming it to get 1 more for collection really.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I personally don't see the love for the Raven Lord. I got it and never use it. It's just a raptor skeleton with some feathers and mini wings. :x
    That's precisely what makes it awesome! You know real raptors are believed to have had feathers, right?

Deleted
    white chicken from MGT

Deleted
    My favourite is the Grand Ice Mammoth. Requires a Sons of Hodir rep grind and some gold after that, but it's huge and carries two other people. Plus, so few people ride mammoths.

Last edited by mmoc32be687144; 2011-10-12 at 05:47 PM.

Baron's mount from Strat. I've been farming that thing since BC, and it will not drop. Everyone else I know who has it apparently got it within a week of farming. Bastards.

I guess I can't say too much though. I got the Raven Lord mount the first time I ever did a run specifically for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Midnight (Atumen's mount), Ravenlord or Rivendare's deathcharger.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

i for one just love my chopper.
    maybe it's not so rare, but i farmed the parts myself off fl,xt and mimiron.
    never used another mount since i got that one : <
    it was especially nice when you could bug it with the iron boot flask and the person in the sidecar went through the pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariss View Post
    Can you believe it or not, sometimes people just dont like the looks certain mount. And they say its 'over rated' not because they are jealous.
    I dont have blue bug myself, but I swear, when it drops, I am not going to use it either. Only farming it to get 1 more for collection really.
    But the posts I quoted did not say, "Meh, I never cared for the look of the bugs." They were all, "That's not worth doing Archaeology to get."

Got Rivendare's mount on my Paladin and Warrior. Got them both in the middle of BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Agreed. When the Pinto eventually requires an 80-man raid it will be way more "badass." Because that's the measure of worth. You are totally a genius.
    Soloing Attumen to get the Fiery Warhorse is just lame. Paying a guild to carry you through ZA back in the day for the Warbear, now that was badass.