Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    On the first day of 4.2 (I think it was) when healers/tanks started to get those bags from HCs. I got Rivendares mount

Quote Originally Posted by ThistleChaser View Post
    My Crimson Deathcharger makes me really happy, and confuses the majority of people seeing my non-DK alt on it.
    We saw a lvl 37 alt with that mount and I almost got ill when they passed by..... The amounts of gold people spend to spoil their alts! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Luvina View Post
    We saw a lvl 37 alt with that mount and I almost got ill when they passed by..... The amounts of gold people spend to spoil their alts! LOL
    Why not send it to an alt? A level 80 only gets limited use out of a ground mount. Send it to a level 20 and they get 40 levels of primary use of it.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Why not send it to an alt? A level 80 only gets limited use out of a ground mount. Send it to a level 20 and they get 40 levels of primary use of it.
    40 levels last a fist of hours
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

keep it coming guys, just wanna see more peoples opinions now that i've decided i'm going to farm the first boss in karazhan

Raven Lord by far.

Raven lord. I know everyone and their mother has it, its a lord...........of RAVENS!!!!!!!one!!!!!!11111eleven!!!!!!

Definitely the Fiery Warhorse from Attunemen the Huntsmen. Baron's Deathcharger remains a good second, especially for Deathknights and Paladins.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Just a little mount show off Don't really care for Rivendare's horse, so never farmed it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...achievement#81
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Mammoth from VoA? That's a nice mount to have IMO. pretty sure the stone keeper is soloable

Deleted
    swift zulian tiger.

oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baron's Deathcharger for sure and Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank It's not from dungeons or old raid but from Archaeology.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chopper, Vendor Mammoth, Raven Lord, and Deathcharger all rank pretty high in my opinion.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dantesk View Post
    I love Black Stallion, i chose that mount over any other ground mount. btw is not farmable, it's sold by a vendor in menethil harbor.
    The rep required for it -is- farmable so yeh actualy, you can farm it

OT just look through all the mounts and choose one -you- like, theres too many "slow in the head morons" here that have no clue about anything who are just the silly generation of ibitches we have now where as they get mounts, like the blizz store pony for example, they first see it and think its awesome (yeh you did, dont lie) then they see that actualy its widely available and it suddenly become retarded?lol just cus more people than you and your ingame gf ( whos probaly a guy) has it, doesnt mean its no longer good!

/end rant :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    What about the Mammoth from VoA? That's a nice mount to have IMO. pretty sure the stone keeper is soloable
    The fire boss (Koralon?) is also easily solo'able. Just got my Mammoth from him a few weeks ago.

Got my Fiery Warhorse on my first kill.... On the PTR of course >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The Kara mount or Winterspring Saber maybe? The winterspring saber takes 20 days exactly. I am also personally fond of the Golden Lotus Crane mounts.

I keep 2 ready for use: the Baron's Deathcharger and a rotating mount. Currently, that second spot is held by my Kirin Tor Offensive Dino. I really love that saddle on the Dino.

I finally got the Kara mount. Only one I've seen listed so far that I don't have is the Anzu mount. Pretty much just gave up on it because it's so far out of the way. Oh well, eventually I'll start farming it 9 times a day again. Having lots of 90's has its benefits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm closing this necro because it was someone, years ago, asking for advice on farming a mount at the time, not stories of the mounts people have farmed. By now they either have the mount or stopped bothering but I have no doubt they're not coming back daily to read this thread.

Closing.